Which NOS saw would you like to stumble across?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nos

I would want a stihl 064,084, Jred 2094, husky 281or288, dolmar 166.;) :D :laugh: :rock:

If I could get a NOS it would probably be a 026 pro. i know its a little saw, but damn I love how light it is and the power it has for a small saw. It has impressed me from day one.

I also hope I get a 361 before its too late and have to post on this thread how bad I wanted one and didnt get it. :(

We've got more 166's than we know what to do with. But i'll take a Dolmar CA or CC to go along with the CT!

Steve

This is off topic but looking at the pictures you posted, do you ever have a problem with anything falling off the walls? We have that same type of set up (assuming it's just fiberboard/flakeboard like ours is) and we sometimes have problems with bars and with climbing belts because the hooks end up breaking off the notch that holds them in place when there is any more than a few pounds on them

to get back on topic after my way the :censored: off topic last post.. it's all about the 038. forget my coworkers wanting an 034!

antique value

I would like a maul or was it mall been a long time but only
for antique appeal the bar swiveled carborater had a float so you could not
flip on its side! I actually used one it had power but was heavy to hold
:greenchainsaw:

Back