Which NOS saw would you like to stumble across?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remington Mighty Mite Bantam hands down! Why ? It 's probably about all I can afford and I really do like the little thing. Packs nicely for the great outdoors and handles sweet up in a tree + gets the chores done.
If it was a gift I would chose an 048 Stihl. There just was nothing wrong with the one I used to use at my job and I liked the power and feel of it.

Remington Mighty Mite Bantam hands down! Why ? It 's probably about all I can afford and I really do like the little thing. Packs nicely for the great outdoors and handles sweet up in a tree + gets the chores done.
If it was a gift I would chose an 048 Stihl. There just was nothing wrong with the one I used to use at my job and I liked the power and feel of it.

Ive got one of those...

3 dollars at a yard sale, and it ran. Needs a air filter and air filter cover The bar is delaminating, and it needs a chain., and probably a carb kit, but it ran. I like the saw, lightweight, nimble and torquey!

If I ever find another one, Ill hang onto it for ya!:rock:

Where did you find that old Jonny? Jealous beyond all belief. I have the one my dad bought new, and it runs like a champ and sounds incredible.

262xpg that would be the saw for me :D
To bad they are so expensive to get from Russia ,,,,,,,

Did you check out the current web page from husky for Russia? No prices on it but it is listed.

No I didn't do that, but I know of a guy who took two of them home to Sweden and it was a massive cost, but he is a collector and just had to have them :D

No I didn't do that, but I know of a guy who took two of them home to Sweden and it was a massive cost, but he is a collector and just had to have them :D
Why can you get them there and not at home? It is so close hell you even play the same kind of game in hockey! I just think it is all politics I have no emissions testing of vehicles at home not yet!And that was not ment to slam the way you play hockey!

Ouuuhhh!!!!!

Why can you get them there and not at home? It is so close hell you even play the same kind of game in hockey! I just think it is all politics I have no emissions testing of vehicles at home not yet!And that was not ment to slam the way you play hockey!

:sword: :sword: :cheers:

2100 Husky and a Stihl o8s, my life would be complete :)
Oh maybe a little 76XL Homie too.... gadzooks this list may get long, but the OP said 1 brand? No no nother thread, nm.

:D

Last edited:
2100 Husky and a Stihl o8s, my life would be complete :)
Oh maybe a little 76XL Homie too.... gadzooks this list may get long, but the OP said 1 brand? No no nother thread, nm.

:D

The 08S is still made, oldest design still made, actually.......

The 08S is still made, oldest design still made, actually.......
Yup, I know, made in Brazil :( And I'd imagine not cheap either, x2 :(

How 'bout this beauty for an old Homie resurrection>
attachment.php

C-9 eye candy fully restored and was up on e-bay a while ago, it was just soooo perty I had to save a pic. *wipes puddle of slobber from da keyboard*

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back