Which one will it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just assume keep one of my 50cc saws but since I'm still doing some clearing jobs I'd have to go with the Dolmar 7900.

I guess i'd just be a felon. I'd hide them out, trade them on the black market. It'd be like being a drug dealer. Maybe they'll get POT legal so they can get the DEA to enfore the 1 chainsaw law! it'll be sweet.. I'll have automatic rifles to shoot at them with i'll just have to buy them from the POT dealers that don't NEED weapons anymore :)

I wonder if anyone at the EPA has ever tried taking a chainsaw away from a user who really wanted to keep it?
Igpoe:cheers:

Easy answer for me, my 362xp. Got it running great and I never put it down. By the way my 12ga says the other saws are staying put.

I am going to stock up on ammo, so I can blow the head off the EPA butthole that comes on my property trying to steal my saws.

When I get out of jail, I will use my 7900.

As of this very second.......the last saw standing would be the 262XP that I use every day at the firewood processor. It was hot from the minute it arrived from Ebay and I have never laid a wrench to it. It cuts like a saw of 10cc's bigger.

I would have to keep my 6400, it was my first pro grade saw. I would also have to keep the hope that whoever is in charge at the EPA gets syphyllus and runs with scissors (I know I didn't spell that right, but you know what I mean).

Back