White Pine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pine was sold to a vendor who sells bundles of firewood to the local State Park. The 80 ft. red oak was a few houses down. 35ft of clean, straight-grain trunk, 3ft dbh. The client kept it all for firewood. A lot of that going on, lately.

Nice saw! is that a 3120? Just wondering where Tom trees is to make his famous comment. You got forks for the loader?

different guy bud. treetom is in michigan.

tom trees is in long island

edit: good stuff, thanks for the pics.

I know it's a diff guy, he's like shark in a ocean when someone doesn't have their hardhats on. He should be around soon. Probably smell we are talkin about him.

nice pics did you wear your hard hat:hmm3grin2orange: tom trees long island
Thanks for reminding me tomtrees. I wore my hardhat yesterday when we craned out a big oak. (will post video clips whenever I get time again.) On this job I did not have one on for the pics. RickyTree: 3120 used for trunk cuts. Actually, I have a set of forks that could be used with the loader, with just a little fabrication--a guy gave them to me on a tree job I did, came off a Kubota. We get by quite well with just the grapple for big stuff, although I can see how forks would work well with smaller diameter logs. Most guys around here with Swingers do use forks. Thanks for all the comments.

Back