Who has the Best Pictures on Arborsite?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will always be trolls... troll

There will always be "keyboard cowboys" otherwise known as low-life cowards. They wouldn't say half of the crap they spew if they were right in front of you... they dont hang around very long...

There will always be self proclaimed "experts"... get over yourself... almost everyone here

There will always be "noobs" everyone else who is not a self proclaimed expert

There will always be smart a$$es... AOD

There will always be pot-stirrers... me!

There will always be stupid questions. I do not believe in "the only stupid question, is the question that is not asked." Sorry... just me. refer noob

There will always be political morons... refer political page

There will always be cheerleaders... :clap: :clap: :clap:

There will always be those that do not use the search function... :censored: all of us

There will always be thread derailers... bob - can we pleaaaaaase stay on topic

There will always be spelling and grammar police... lake

There will always be the few that think they have to type in some weird font, or all caps, or capitalize every word to be "different"... stihl sawing - sorry buddy thats definately you!

There will always be "brand wars"... Don't matter what it is... Stihl vs. Husqvarna, Ford vs. Chevy, Kawasaki vs. Yamaha, Shimano vs. Abu-Garcia, Remington vs. Browning, Canon vs. Nikon... etc... ropen

There will always be good guys... mr nice guy

There will always be bad guys... all you spammers out there

There will always be moderators on the forums... good or bad... they're not going anywhere. It's their rules... live by them or leave. How hard is that?

There will always be more thin skinned people than thick skinned people... it's how society sets it up. Too much coddling and such nowadays... lol!

:rolleyes: :popcorn:

Gary

notes as above :D:D

What about offending the folks the run the site, go ask them to cut you some slack :hmm3grin2orange:

lol i definately dont need any slack cut ;) and i would not intentionally offend someone (esp a mod) :monkey:

I do sometimes forget that there are "PC" people out there, as us kiwis can be quite blunt :D:D:D

like i said, im not even sure if there is a problem here. its just interesting to find out what other people think

lol i definately dont need any slack cut ;) and i would not intentionally offend someone (esp a mod) :monkey:

I do sometimes forget that there are "PC" people out there, as us kiwis can be quite blunt :D:D:D

like i said, im not even sure if there is a problem here. its just interesting to find out what other people think

I think you're a ####. :cheers:

hahaha i tried to, but my attention was diverted by a magnificant selection of old jonsered chainsaws, owned by my BIL. So I had to play! one of them doesnt work anymore, but lets keep it a secret. Ill replace it with a ryobi, they are much better as they are newer! :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

I hate you with everything I have to hate with. Don't make me come down there and kick your dog!

:cheers:

Oh, I will see the damage for the first time tomorrow. If I don't post for a few years you will know what happened.

I hate you with everything I have to hate with. Don't make me come down there and kick your dog!

:cheers:

Oh, I will see the damage for the first time tomorrow. If I don't post for a few years you will know what happened.

lol at least i know you wont be chasing me with a working chainsaw!

If you dont post for a few years, would that be because you are "doing time" for the revenge against BIL? Send photos of the damage before you get taken away!

lol at least i know you wont be chasing me with a working chainsaw!

If you dont post for a few years, would that be because you are "doing time" for the revenge against BIL? Send photos of the damage before you get taken away!

That one may not be working, but the other 16 are in great running condition. I will find something. :cheers:

IMO if you believe everything you read you're a fool. If you can't filter and decipher raw information and decide what's best for yourself you deserve what you get. I'm a big fan of personal responsibility...

Absolutely. If people took more responsibility for their actions/decisions there'd be a whole lot fewer stupid lawsuits and the resulting regulations.

This forum is no different for any other forum I go to. Doesn't matter if it's fishing, dirt bikes, hot rods, or chainsaws. There are always gonna be the same personalities here as there are on all the other forums...

There will always be trolls...

There will always be "keyboard cowboys" otherwise known as low-life cowards. They wouldn't say half of the crap they spew if they were right in front of you...

There will always be self proclaimed "experts"... get over yourself...

There will always be "noobs"

There will always be smart a$$es...

There will always be pot-stirrers...

There will always be stupid questions. I do not believe in "the only stupid question, is the question that is not asked." Sorry... just me.

There will always be political morons...

There will always be cheerleaders...

There will always be those that do not use the search function... :censored:

There will always be thread derailers...

There will always be spelling and grammar police...

There will always be the few that think they have to type in some weird font, or all caps, or capitalize every word to be "different"...

There will always be "brand wars"... Don't matter what it is... Stihl vs. Husqvarna, Ford vs. Chevy, Kawasaki vs. Yamaha, Shimano vs. Abu-Garcia, Remington vs. Browning, Canon vs. Nikon... etc...

There will always be good guys...

There will always be bad guys...

There will always be moderators on the forums... good or bad... they're not going anywhere. It's their rules... live by them or leave. How hard is that?

There will always be more thin skinned people than thick skinned people... it's how society sets it up. Too much coddling and such nowadays...

:rolleyes: :popcorn:

Gary

Gary,,,,,

This post right here says it all,,,,,,, I repped you earlier on this same tread!!!!!!! (go sawtroll) :clap: :clap: :clap:

This about as close as it comes!!!!!!

Somebody rep him for me again,,,,, on this one!!!!! wish I had seen this one first!!!!!!!!

Gypo sure had most of the best pics, but so what????

He is gone, and I have had mixed feelings about that, but the fact remains......:givebeer:

.. or "the songs remains the same" - that actually was/is a great album - not "the same" at all......:givebeer: :givebeer:

Last edited:
Back