Who has the most miles on their car?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
odometer stats

Does it count if the odometer is broken? Heck I threw it out of my wood rig soon after I bought it, oh I mean rescued, from a feild. 78 chevy 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive. Funny as it may seem the only thing on the dash that does work in the little indicater light telling me my 4wheel is locked in....I always tell my freinds "It's a presion instrument of speed and arrow dynamics" just before we all LOA's Off.:rock:

Haven't checked in for a while, just reading over some old posts...
165k miles on one set of tires on 4x4 jeep? Come-on, I wasn't born yesterday. That's good that you got so many miles out of a Jeep, not very typical. What kind of tires are you running? Must have bought them from NASA!

Lol......did I mention my caravan has never had an oil change? :spam:

Over 500 thousand KM on my 94 GMC 6.5 Turbo Diesel. Bought it new in 94, it's been dead in the backyard for a few months, needs a couple batteries.

Over 500 thousand KM on my 94 GMC 6.5 Turbo Diesel. Bought it new in 94, it's been dead in the backyard for a few months, needs a couple batteries.

MY son has one of these, takes 4aa's in the truck and one 9v in the controller. Rechargible of course. LOL

1998 Chevy 2500HD 5.7L 4x4 w/ 340,000 miles and running great. It's had the regular alternator, starter, fuel pump replacement, but the engine, transmission, and drivetrain are in excellent condition still.

1993 GMC 2500 5.7L 4x4 w/ 449,000 miles and running okay. Original engine w/ head gasket replaced, 2nd transmission, otherwise original drivetrain.

234,000 KM (145,400 Miles) on my 1990 Mazda B2200 2wd 4 cyl pickup truck. Looks NEW. engine cyclinder bores STILL have the factory honing marks and factory compression ratios. :givebeer: :popcorn: :rock: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Right the factory honing is gone after a couple of hundred miles. Tell me another good one. Does it make its own fuel to run on too.

Our hauling truck at work just hit 6 miles the other day... Its a 98 Dodge 3500 4x4 5-spd, with the Cummins in it. And by 6 miles, I mean it rolled over the 6 digit odometer (So its at 1,000,006 miles in its 10 year life). Never a rebuild, just 4 clutches and who knows how many sets of brakes, filters, oil changes, gear lube changes, TRAC-BAR changes (Haven't replaced the Thuren bar in 160K miles).Its been the most reliable truck I've ever seen. Did have to replace U-joints and wheel bearings/ ball joints twice, but its all expected. The engine, trans, t-case, and axles have never left us stranded. This truck gets beat out in the field to.

You just can't kill the Dodge, it keeps on Cummins!

Ive got 175,000 miles on my '99 Ford F-150. Im hoping to get 200,000-250,000 out of it.
It still runs good and the body is in good shape, so why get rid of it? I can buy a lot of repair parts for what a new truck payment would cost me.

Back