Why do other peoples 2 stroke exhaust smell better than mine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would have given the 210...but i digress. how do u expect to sell saws if your really don't know how it runs?:buttkick:

all the saws i've ever sold get ATLEAST 45 mins runtime from ME in WOOD so i know how the saw runs under REAL conditions. not just starting it up revving it a few times then off to auction...

Last edited:
i would have given the 210...but i digress. how do u expect to sell saws if your really don't know how it runs?:buttkick:

all the saws i've ever sold get ATLEAST 45 mins runtime from ME in WOOD so i know how the saw runs under REAL conditions. not just starting it up revving it a few times then off to auction...

it was too new to use. the bar doesnt show ANY wear I will let the guy cut some wood before he buys if he wants. Im confident its good. not shipping it he's picking up

I ran out of firewood to sell , so i'm buying and selling saws, alot easier money[/QUOTE/] :bang::bang::bang: good luck with that, do you tune the saws before they go out to the
un-knowing

the saw had a 1/2 tank ran through it theese saws are sold at fleet, home depot, ect.
do they pull them out and tune them. i woulndt sell a saw that i dint think was good

it was too new to use. the bar doesnt show ANY wear I will let the guy cut some wood before he buys if he wants. Im confident its good. not shipping it he's picking up

i hope your good at poker cause your a gambling man my friend. saw is USED you can't sell it as new so making even 5 mins worth of cuts to make sure it will even hold up in the cut makes no difference. plus with all the decent 350's around and cheap factory refurbs of that saw...i wish you luck on your sale

the reason you test is because your not depot or lowes...the customer comes back to YOU. and it probly wouldn't be a good idea to tell him to "pound sand you bought a used saw" cause that'll be the last one you sell

i hope your good at poker cause your a gambling man my friend. saw is USED you can't sell it as new so making even 5 mins worth of cuts to make sure it will even hold up in the cut makes no difference. plus with all the decent 350's around and cheap factory refurbs of that saw...i wish you luck on your sale

the reason you test is because your not depot or lowes...the customer comes back to YOU. and it probly wouldn't be a good idea to tell him to "pound sand you bought a used saw" cause that'll be the last one you sell

there $399 around here plus he's getting $100 worth of extras i said he can test it what more do you want jeez!!!

i'm not selling on fleabay , its local pick up, i wouldnt buy a saw on there, but i have noticed people get pretty good money even for some rough saws

3 month old gas ain't no good my friend...you should probably read the deal breaker thread......

i said nothing about the bay i stay away from that place. but this is going nowhere good luck! cya later!

Hey Guido, could it be Hillbillyredneck back from the dead? :msp_tongue:

066blaster, HBRN, whatever your name is, if you want that racey exhaust smell get you some Klotz R50 or Klotz Super Techniplate. They are both high performance oils and they both put off the smell your wanting. That stuff smells GOOD!!
You can buy it online, Ebay, or maybe at your local cycle performance shop. Buy it by the quart and it's cheaper than Stihl brand oil.

Back