WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the weather conditions do not permit cutting outside, they can just bring the logs into JD's shop, there is plenty of room in there.

Hey Dan, look what I have finished now:

attachment.php

I think I can find enough room in the truck to include this one as well...

Mark

Need a ride for a saw to the GTG

Hey, guys - I am trying to get a saw up to the GTG and back. I am in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area but can get the saw as far as Wisconsin Rapids. Is anyone traveling through Wisconsin Rapids for the GTG that could pick it up from either the Milwaukee/Waukesha or Wisconsin Rapids area?

Shari

Last edited:
Hey am I missing something, when I got to Grandpatractor's link at the bottom of his sig file it just takes me back the the beginning of this thread. I need time and an address. Where is that info hiding? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hey am I missing something, when I got to Grandpatractor's link at the bottom of his sig file it just takes me back the the beginning of this thread. I need time and an address. Where is that info hiding? Enquiring minds want to know.

It's a riddle to keep out the riff raff. If you can't figure it out, you can't come. :dizzy:

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

:hmm3grin2orange: :jester: :hmm3grin2orange:

:ices_rofl:
Your kinda mean-I think you'll fit right in with this bunch!!

Well, I have to admit, you have all made me feel very welcome so I have done my best to fit in. :clap:

All I can say is thank gawd for the smileys, etc or people might think I'm the least bit serious and mistake me for an :censored:

It's pretty easy to find with the map. *The secret for first timers is not to stop at the first house, not that his folks aren't nice, but to go to the big garage at the end of the road.

Philbert

Where the Hell is Grantsburg??? Sounds like three fence lines past the end of time....

Any paved roads out yander???:cheers:

Back