WI/MN/IA GTG March 13th 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to test out an ahemmmmm and me likeeee, I've got a pile of parts here for aheeeeeeemmmm to send south someday

wi50, are you planning on dragging with a .50 cal to play with? It was mentioned last year, and I was just curious.

Randy.

I have a bunch of brass to fire form to a match chamber, so I could bring it with, the ammo won't be anything accurate, just surplus powder loaded with cheap pulled bullets but you still get a big bang and a smile on your face. Once I fire the brass, it forms to the chamber and I can then work it into match condition from there.

Maybe I'll even shoot it a time or two without the muzzle brake (I'll have to rember the proper tools to take it off) it's a riot but hard on the eye retinas.

I was planning to bring my .223 varmint rifle, if you guys have never been around a suppressor (silencer) it's neat to hear the difference.

we'll have to check with GPT, or a few of us can go somewhere and you guys can mess around. We can do this at my place also, it's a ways from the GTG but is on the way home for many of you. Sunday some friends were comeing out anyway to do some shooting.

Regrets . . .

It is now clear that I have a schedule conflict between the GTG and a work commitment this weekend. I will truly miss the fun, fellowship, education, mud, and two-cycle cloud. The GTG is the best (and loudest) thing in Grantsburg, and I encourage all who can to attend. If anything changes at the last minute, I will show up, but that is unlikely.

***Grandpatractor is too polite to ask, but make sure that everyone wears chaps and steel-toed boots, along with the other stuff. Those things can be dangerous!***

Philbert

I can bring an old russian mosin-nagat if anyone is interested but please tell me first

Grampatractor is in the back 40 so here is a veiw that might help first timers.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=45%C2%B042'9.01%22N+92%C2%B038'41.44%22W&amp;sll=45.693351,-92.799454&amp;sspn=0.087411,0.15398&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.702503,-92.644844&amp;spn=0.021849,0.038495&amp;t=h&amp;z=15&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=45%C2%B042'9.01%22N+92%C2%B038'41.44%22W&amp;sll=45.693351,-92.799454&amp;sspn=0.087411,0.15398&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=45.702503,-92.644844&amp;spn=0.021849,0.038495&amp;t=h&amp;z=15" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

It is now clear that I have a schedule conflict between the GTG and a work commitment this weekend. I will truly miss the fun, fellowship, education, mud, and two-cycle cloud. The GTG is the best (and loudest) thing in Grantsburg, and I encourage all who can to attend. If anything changes at the last minute, I will show up, but that is unlikely.

***Grandpatractor is too polite to ask, but make sure that everyone wears chaps and steel-toed boots, along with the other stuff. Those things can be dangerous!***

Philbert
Sorry to hear that you can't make it. I'm sure we'll see you in the future tho.
And yes, let's be safe!!

I have a bunch of brass to fire form to a match chamber, so I could bring it with, the ammo won't be anything accurate, just surplus powder loaded with cheap pulled bullets but you still get a big bang and a smile on your face. Once I fire the brass, it forms to the chamber and I can then work it into match condition from there.

Maybe I'll even shoot it a time or two without the muzzle brake (I'll have to rember the proper tools to take it off) it's a riot but hard on the eye retinas.

I was planning to bring my .223 varmint rifle, if you guys have never been around a suppressor (silencer) it's neat to hear the difference.

we'll have to check with GPT, or a few of us can go somewhere and you guys can mess around. We can do this at my place also, it's a ways from the GTG but is on the way home for many of you. Sunday some friends were comeing out anyway to do some shooting.

Guns are good. Maybe I can talk the neighbor into bringing his little ahhemm cannon..
We'll find somewhere to set up a target. Do you like old cars?

ooooohhh.... loud guns, quiet guns with silencers, loud saws, and beer. Now if we can just get some boobies, and no GPT your man boobs do not count

I don't want anyone eyeing up my man boobs either, try to suck on them and you'll get a white russian

I'll be sure to bring some Leinenkugels or "laffengiggles" the more you drink the more you smile untill your face goes numb

Yes it did. I opened the box and said :jawdrop:

Grande Dog (Gregg) at Bailey's really put ALOT of stuff together for us.

Come on guys....................................

Am I going to have to drag my trailer all the way up there............

attachment.php

Just to bring home all the goodies?

Donations from wetgunpowder (Boyd's), Grande Dog (Bailey's) and my new dolmar saw...........:clap:

Latest posts

Back