Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind fried rice it looks like ole air leak Evans has me covered on my. Just gotta get some sticky paper to print that on. Thanks air leak I can always count on you. What a guy.

You are welcome. Where's my damn coil?

Coil?!?What coil?!?............RETAIL RETAIL RETAIL !!!!:msp_scared:

tumblr_mk93h0zMZ41ry4q0lo1_400.gif

Gonna be some spit roast sponsored race classes @ the shindig.

$50 per class - $25 for 1st, $15 for 2nd, $10 for 3rd (bragging rights and whining are both allowed). Classes are as follows - 3 cube, 4 cube, 5 cube, 6 cube, and open/unlimited. Better get them chains good-n-sharp and some nitro in the fuel boyz - cuz it'z about tuh go down! :rock:

$50 per class - $25 for 1st, $15 for 2nd, $10 for 3rd (bragging rights and whining are both allowed). Classes are as follows - 3 cube, 4 cube, 5 cube, 6 cube, and open/unlimited. Better get them chains good-n-sharp and some nitro in the fuel boyz - cuz it'z about tuh go down! :rock:

Concerning the sponsored races, the registration fees will be $5 per entry. However much money we have as a total will be going to the Wiggz fam. ::thumbsup::

I usually do that because I don't win. I was setting around the fire talking ####. I didn't want to stand in line, then haft to start a saw so :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back