Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be ready for the Grand Mystic royal order... EERRR...
GTG in a couple weeks...
RValue dropped this by a while back... I thought it cleaned up pretty nice..:msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

Maybe Wiggs will have a tassel made for me in time...

Last edited:
hey guys,,,, I just listed a saw on the classifieds so if any of you want it that's going to be at the gtg let me know so I can take the ad down and bring it with me,,, if I made a boo boo posting this on this thread then please delete it and then hang me:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Should be ready for the Grand Mystic royal order... EERRR...
GTG in a couple weeks...
RValue dropped this by a while back... I thought it cleaned up pretty nice..:msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

Maybe Wiggs will have a tassel made for me in time...

I have a 757 with the fez option and will bring it with me. The prefilters are cheap, but the filter will set you back almost $40.

I have a garage full of Stihls I'm selling. If anyone wants one ill be glad to bring it to the GTG. I have some posted in the classifieds and several others 360, 361, (4) 260 pros, 200t. Hit me up if your interested. Sorry Wiggs for trying to sell my junk in your gtg thread but I'm bringing you some stuff too.

I have a garage full of Stihls I'm selling. If anyone wants one ill be glad to bring it to the GTG. I have some posted in the classifieds and several others 360, 361, (4) 260 pros, 200t. Hit me up if your interested. Sorry Wiggs for trying to sell my junk in your gtg thread but I'm bringing you some stuff too.

I'd like to have a 361......can I screw you out of it somehow? :msp_biggrin:

I can understand you wanting to sell all the Stihls. I would too.

Sorry I couldn't resist. See you at the GTG.

You got any tubs of stuff you can bring me? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You know I like trading. I just ordered a new Meteor piston for it due to some slight scoring. It's the 361c with the chain brake as the operator presents lever. Safety first. What you wanna trade?

I hate those saws.......I've got enough parts to rid it of that crap though.

We'll work something out......bring it with you..

Who all plans on cant racing? Trying to get a feel of how many imma need.

Gonna do 3,4,5,6 cube cants and an unlimited.

I'll bring a 5 cube and a 3 cube gas saw. I'll probably let someone that is a smoother operator run them though......:msp_rolleyes:

Who all plans on cant racing? Trying to get a feel of how many imma need.

Gonna do 3,4,5,6 cube cants and an unlimited.

I'll race in every class. I'll bring a 3,5,7 combo and may have a couple others in the mix. I'll race until you're out of wood. Then I'll race you to the food

I don't just feel retarded approaching a cant........I end up looking that way too. :msp_sad:

I'm awful at racing but it's fun. If we both put our chains on backwards and race each other they'll over look our poor form:rock:

Like Matt....................hint.............hint :msp_biggrin:

You know I'd run old fugly anywhere, any time....
She's ugly, but has heart...
I don't know if this 757 will have the heart of a husky...
Something about having to bottom feed makes saws all mean inside...
Like they got something to prove...

Or eat...

Back