Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the fastest gas 372 I've ever ran... I'd cry again for it too. :)

But the word on the street is a new 372 is coming from Athens that's gonna put us all in our place. :help:

Ahahaha. I wouldn't go that far my friend, although i could get lucky twice in a row.

Na that surely wont happen lol. Im still betting on that saw you got :D.

randy and young at the LAST gtg :msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared: think you 2 can get along this year

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RSS1zh45Fts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Need direction from murry. Be the first time to go to a GTG. Will they have sign pointing the way. Thanks.

Head south through town, take a right, go to the T intersection, take a left and it is on the left. :msp_biggrin:

I am not sure Jeremy wants me to post his address on the forum, but we will get you directions before the big event.

So what is the deal on the 6 cube stuff? Who do we need to pay for a chain and what size?

I need to make sure mine has a ride out there. I was just wondering what the deal was.

Just get it to Knoxville Mike, and it will for sure make it. Be a whole lot better if it was hand delivered to the gtg though :-D

Just get it to Knoxville Mike, and it will for sure make it. Be a whole lot better if it was hand delivered to the gtg though :-D

Yeah I wish it was going to work out that way. It may still. I never really know about work though.

I think I got a big JRed of weekndlmbrjack's to bring out to play too..
And a certain 385, and maybe a 394 from Iowa...
Gonna be a busy day switching bars...

Do we have a final RSVP list? Or an approximate number of people?

Latest posts

Back