Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to put this on the calendar, but it may be tough to make it. I will be back in VA the prior weekend for Field Day of the Past and with both my daughters playing volleyball I may be taking one to a tournament that weekend.

Haha. Jers brother is getting married June 8th so that weekend is out for sure.

You should really talk to Jer. I'm not making the final decision on that one. All I know is spring ain't happenin. Lol.

I've got my brother's wedding the same day (June 8) in Eastern NC so I doubt I can run two directions in two weekends....:frown:

September 28th. Lunch will be BBQ and the sides. Ill provide all the paper supplies. We will pass the hat and take donations for food and wood cost.

You bring: drinks. Drinks. Drinks. Desserts. Chips. Dip. Anything to help make the day more fun. :)

I think someone mentioned boiling something for that night??? More power to ya. :)

Zip code 42071

mr & mrs 08f150

now this is just a possible so don't hold me to it,,,, but uncle stash MIGHT be there,,, he is going to see how things goes first,, he will be shacking up with us,,, he was saying before that he may bring his 2 older boys,,, keep your fingers crossed that he can make it,,,, he is a hoot to be around

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Brad (blsnelling) - I'll have to check with my Dad, would love to have him come.
Moody and possibly the better half

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Brad (blsnelling) - I'll have to check with my Dad, would love to have him come.
Mastermind
Jon

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Mastermind
Jon
Barney, without the wife or dog.......

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Mastermind
Jon
Barney, without the wife or dog.......
Guido Salvage (provided volleyball doesn't interfere)

What parts of WK is this? I have a lot of family that lives in beaver dam (smack dab in the middle of owensboro and bolingreen). If it is halfway close I might just be able to make it and visit them at the same time.

Asleep in his recliner. I plan on being there if I can get the day off. Do we get to try out the mower and has it been ported yet?

It's a scary scary machine!!!! :)

Zip code 42071. Probably few hours from beaver Dam.

Latest posts

Back