Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Brad (blsnelling) - I'll have to check with my Dad, would love to have him come.
Moody and possibly the better half
Mastermind and the winning 6 cuber
Jon
Barney, without the wife or dog.......
Guido Salvage (provided volleyball doesn't interfere)
cowroy - possibly wife and kids - hopefully
The Dodgegeeks
Andyshine77
Work Saw Collector
Hedgerow (with his ass kicking 6-cube he don't have yet)
Levi
Scott
Joe
Young
Uncle Mustache

Fixed for accuracy :msp_rolleyes:

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Brad (blsnelling) - I'll have to check with my Dad, would love to have him come.
Mastermind with his 6 cube weiner:msp_scared:
Jon
The Dodgegeeks
Andyshine77
Work Saw Collector
Levi
Scott
Joe
Young
Uncle Mustache

Fixed it again...

Fixed for accuracy :msp_rolleyes:

Fixed your typo :msp_biggrin:

Mrs. J
Wiggz
mr & mrs 08f150
Mastermind
Jon
The Dodgegeeks
Andyshine77
Work Saw Collector
Levi
Scott
Joe
Young
Uncle Mustache

Fixed it again...

dang list of chicken legged midgets is getting longer

Gonna be quite a few. Was hoping for 50 members. May be a possibility :)

You are a lucky man since I don't do GTGs, I have some stout 6 cubes, one that is pretty insane.

Oh well talk is cheap, hope you fare well.

You need to come on down there and hang out. I'm sure you'd have a great time. Make sure to leave those big Sachs at home. Wouldn't want to embarrass the new saws;)

I've been to a lot of fantastic GTGs, but Wiggs takes the cake. I've made the 5 hour drive 3 times now. It's worth it. Between the fine country location, excellent host and hostess, big wood, small wood, racing cants, it just doesn't get any better. It's always well attended too. In NO WAY is this to take away from many other fantastic GTGs:cheers:

I've been to a lot of fantastic GTGs, but Wiggs takes the cake. I've made the 5 hour drive 3 times now. It's worth it. Between the fine country location, excellent host and hostess, big wood, small wood, racing cants, it just doesn't get any better. It's always well attended too. In NO WAY is this to take away from many other fantastic GTGs:cheers:

the only thing missing is a bunch of fat chicks in bikinis on dancing poles:D:D:D
I agree brad,, they are always a hoot to go to,, I may not have the fastest saws there but its still fun to go to,,, I am hoping someone will have a 395xp there to try out,, for some reason I have my heart on getting one

the only thing missing is a bunch of fat chicks in bikinis on dancing poles:D:D:D
I agree brad,, they are always a hoot to go to,, I may not have the fastest saws there but its still fun to go to,,, I am hoping someone will have a 395xp there to try out,, for some reason I have my heart on getting one

Stock or modified?

I think you'll see quite a few 395s at this GTG. I suspect that most of them will be modified for the build-off though.

I'll have a 394 there for sure and possibly a 395 in my stable. I'm considering being a little stand offish and bringing something around 70cc just for giggles since its a stock chain.

Latest posts

Back