Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aight guys....

Time is getting close, so we gotta get the attendants list going and the 6 cube chain situation figured out....

Here's the list that I know of. If u plan on coming, please quote it and add your name to the list along with the number of folks you plan on bringing.

1. Wiggz
2. Mrs. J.
3. ?

And for the Big Cant 6 cube race, the cant is going to be a 30"x30" cant, so a 32" bar without dawgs will reach. Young has graciously agreed to either get a roll and spin loops, or pick up the pre spun loops, but it seems that some want .050, some want .063 and most likely some odd bastard will have .058. Lol

If you know your gonna be running in the 6 cube Big Cant race, please quote the list, and put the gauge and the amount of drive links. It will be untouched RSC chain.

1. Wiggz
2?

Mitch (my friend from the sawmill) has been very good to us over the years about supplying cants and wood, but it all cost him $$. Once we figure out who all will be running in the 6 cube, there will be a reasonable entry fee, and of course the cost of the chain, but the chain is yours obviously. The more folks, the cheaper it is going to be. All that will get figured up once we know who all is planning on coming.

There will also be 3,4,5 and 6 cube cant races. 3 cube in 8x8 and 4-6 in 10x10. This is a sponsored race , and will have a pay out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Bring your A games fellas. ;)

If anybody had questions/concerns, feel free to post up, or PM me, and well get th details worked out.

So come one, come all. Its gonna be fun. :)

Barneyb 115 .063
1. Wiggz
2. Mrs. J.
3. moody 6 cube bottom feeder
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Levi
Work saw collector
Cowroy
Ptjeep
Guido salvage

Last edited:
I added me and uncle,,,, he is 95% sure he will make it,,,, he will be staying here Friday night

Barneyb 115 .063
1. Wiggz
2. Mrs. J.
3. moody 6 cube bottom feeder
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Levi
Work saw collector
Cowroy
Ptjeep
Guido salvage
o8fi50
unclemustache 95% sure on that if nothing comes up

RSVP list. Add your name to the bottom.

Barneyb 115 .063
Wiggz
. Mrs. J.
. moody 6 cube bottom feeder
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Levi
Work saw collector
Cowroy
Ptjeep
Guido salvage
Mastermind
Jon
Jackie
Rburg

Barneyb 115 .063
Wiggz
. Mrs. J.
. moody 6 cube bottom feeder
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Levi
Work saw collector
Cowroy
Ptjeep
Guido salvage
Mastermind
Jon
Jackie
Rburg
o8f150
uncle,,, hopefully

just added mine

Sorry. Hard to do this on my phone. Didn't see you up there :)

and here I thought I wasn't invited or wasn't welcome :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:,, that's ok,, just ban me,, then no one will get any pie:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Wiggz
Mrs. J.
moody 6 cube bottom feeder
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Barneyb 115 .063
Levi
Work saw collector
Cowroy
Ptjeep
Guido salvage
Mastermind
Jon
Jackie
Rburg
young
joe

added

And for the Big Cant 6 cube race, the cant is going to be a 30"x30" cant, so a 32" bar without dawgs will reach. Young has graciously agreed to either get a roll and spin loops, or pick up the pre spun loops, but it seems that some want .050, some want .063 and most likely some odd bastard will have .058. Lol

If you know your gonna be running in the 6 cube Big Cant race, please quote the list, and put the gauge and the amount of drive links. It will be untouched RSC chain.

1. Wiggz
2?

Mitch (my friend from the sawmill) has been very good to us over the years about supplying cants and wood, but it all cost him $$. Once we figure out who all will be running in the 6 cube, there will be a reasonable entry fee, and of course the cost of the chain, but the chain is yours obviously. The more folks, the cheaper it is going to be. All that will get figured up once we know who all is planning on coming.

There will also be 3,4,5 and 6 cube cant races. 3 cube in 8x8 and 4-6 in 10x10. This is a sponsored race , and will have a pay out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Bring your A games fellas. ;)

If anybody had questions/concerns, feel free to post up, or PM me, and well get th details worked out.

So come one, come all. Its gonna be fun. :)

hey asshats

add your name here for the chain so i know what to order. sooner the better.

so far
Wiggz (what you want???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Hedgerow 115dl .063 x 2
Barneyb 115 .063

Latest posts

Back