WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I didn't realize that was what was going on I was the Guy working on the 395 on the bench.

I didn't know you wanted names either. I was the guy in the red sweat shirt with the white hat near the end handing the tool to the other guy in a red shirt..Termite..Brian

funny thing is i had them with me. next time......maybe:laugh:

Geez. That would have been great. I think I introduced myself to the same person three times :) putting where the are from on there would be great too. :)

I would think a guy from Tennessee would't use RollTide for a handle. Or have a Husquvarna in his avatar and then sell Stihl's. Maybe that is why he wouldn't give his name? Maybe? LOL

I would think a guy from Tennessee would't use RollTide for a handle. Or have a Husquvarna in his avatar and then sell Stihl's. Maybe that is why he wouldn't give his name? Maybe? LOL
Haha. Family is from Paint Rock Alabama. I catch #### everytime I bring my Husqvarna in the shop until they see it run. You forgot something this is Tennessee, everything is backwards here:msp_biggrin: Oh an the name is David by the way.

"Oh an the name is David by the way."

My memory isn't good but I remembered your name.
This site is even better after I have met some people in person.

Guess its time to start planning the spring GTG. I'm getting so much practice I'm bound to throw a perfect one soon :)

Jer turns 31 on November 10th. What should I get him? :)

The 395 is just plain sexy... He can't help but to put it in his avatar... :rock:
How did it run against Durand's???

I didn't see any 7900's in the 5 cube...
Nobody had any built ones down there???
What gives??? Brad? Wiggs??
Quit slackin', and get something built for the next one!!!

Guess its time to start planning the spring GTG. I'm getting so much practice I'm bound to throw a perfect one soon :)

Jer turns 31 on November 10th. What should I get him? :)

sharon already said she wants to go to the spring one if you all have it,,, she will be running saws then, she said she just didn't want to show us guys up this round being a newbie

Latest posts

Back