WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I came home and started looking around and quickly figured out I've got everything to build a 4 & 5 cube saw so when I show up again I hope to finish ahead of last. 65cc and a 83cc saw should fit in very nicely. Now if I can only build a chain I'll be better than I was. Now I need to figure out what to do for a 3 cuber.............

No 7900s in my stable. Never have cared for them. Flame suit on!:)

372's are awesome... But after running JD's 7901, just be thankful it wasn't around to rain on the husky's parade...
Spring will be fun if Wiggs has another one then...
I will try to bring the stable full of "the OTHER pro saws"...

:hell_boy:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/po1_AG0TlTE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That video about makes me loose my lunch!

Guess its time to start planning the spring GTG. I'm getting so much practice I'm bound to throw a perfect one soon :)

Jer turns 31 on November 10th. What should I get him? :)

Wow He is so lucky! He gets to share a birth-month with me :) I'm on the 8th We should have had cake and party hats at teh GTG ;-)

dw

I didn't see any 7900's in the 5 cube...
Nobody had any built ones down there???
What gives??? Brad? Wiggs??
Quit slackin', and get something built for the next one!!!

So whats a 7900 anyways? :msp_unsure:

I will say that JD's Treemonkey 7901 is the most impressive 7900/7901 I've ever had in my hands! I wouldn't mind owning one myself!

So whats a 7900 anyways? :msp_unsure:

I will say that JD's Treemonkey 7901 is the most impressive 7900/7901 I've ever had in my hands! I wouldn't mind owning one myself!

And I think Heavyfuel is gunnin' for JD now... :msp_wink:
[video=youtube;7jIPZloYvZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIPZloYvZQ&feature=em-subs_digest-newavtr&list=TL0XIfTDzrulw[/video]

I bet he would like 30 -40 chainsaw hogs running saws that sat nov 10 and some smoked bologna (wont let you down, i promise) at 8 am , since he will be recovered from last gtg, everyone bring a couple of landscape timbers and the show is on.lol That would be one heck of a birthday. We need a vote on this.:msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back