WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say each of us has our own hell. Well I think I know Brad's.... A stack of cants and a pile of saws with broken H side screws.

dw

IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!
:angry:
To "whom it may concern", just put the little orange carb screwdriver in a envelope and please send it back. It's very sentimental to me, and I'll probably never be able to find another one....

I think the orange screwdrvers are 10 for $1.00 at Hazard Fraught Tools.

IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!
:angry:

To "whom it may concern", just put the little orange carb screwdriver in a envelope and please send it back. It's very sentimental to me, and I'll probably never be able to find another one....

If you look around I think I lost 3 of them Saturday. I didn't lose my "special" little orange screwdriver though. It's just like the others only about 6" long, if everyone had a good Stihl dealer around he said they come with chop saws and are really sought after. I don't have but 4 of them and he saves them all for me.

How much are screnches?????:angry2::angry:

Mike

I got those things coming out my ears for some reason.... and not from the GTG. I seem to pick them up w/ used saws and not sell them w/ because I forget or buyer has one already.

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I got those things coming out my ears for some reason.... and not from the GTG. I seem to pick them up w/ used saws and not sell them w/ because I forget or buyer has one already.

dw

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

What would you take for a dozen????

Every time I lay one down and then reach for it..................someone has "borrowed" it!

Mike

i just went out and checked my truck and i have 4 screnches,, 6 orange screw drivers,, 3 white screw drivers and 1 black screw driver,,, several new spark plugs,, half dozen bar covers,,, couple of hard cases,,,, and 1 poulan wild thingy,,,, i will post later how much ransom i want for the safe return of all of it

The funniest thing happened. I was throwing my pants in the wash and went to clean out my pockets. I found like 6 orange screwdrivers and three or four screnches. :D

I may sell a few of these if anyone wantsa couple. :msp_sneaky:

EDIT: I just seen that 08 found quite a few too. Does anyone out there still have their tools in their possession?

Last edited:
What would you take for a dozen????

Every time I lay one down and then reach for it..................someone has "borrowed" it!

Mike

Don't have em, by the dozen, but I got one you can borrow permanently....

I hardly even use on in the field, my 441 came with the Stihl "swiss army" scrench the pouch is always on my chaps and I use it.

stihl-mutli-tool.jpg

The 441 also came w/ a scrench so I got two w/ that saw. I have two w/ a t27 torqx on the end from string trimmers, those are handy as well.

dw

Did anyone find one of those rotating thingy that you use after you take the top off? :msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back