WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was until it fell off the saw. plastic were too nasty for the sticker to stay sticking. :msp_razz:

btw next wky gtg should host the 461 build off.

You need to hook our friend Jer up with some new plastics......it's a 064 BTW. :msp_thumbup:

or i could just clean it haha.;)

i know the piped saw was a 064.

just saying there should be a 461 build off. :msp_thumbup:

I was just reminding you that it's a 064 so you wouldn't get J the wrong top cover.

MS461 build off. That's a great idea. :)

IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!
:angry:

To "whom it may concern", just put the little orange carb screwdriver in a envelope and please send it back. It's very sentimental to me, and I'll probably never be able to find another one....

I believe I left my carb adjustment tool for my Husqvarna there too. You wont need a screwdrvier anymore after your wife gets you one of those 441 CM youve wanted:hmm3grin2orange:

IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!

To "whom it may concern", just put the little orange carb screwdriver in a envelope and please send it back. It's very sentimental to me, and I'll probably never be able to find another one....

thieving bastards...
You just can't be nice to some people. I know a guy that knows a guy that might be able to get you a replacement. I hope your home insurance covers it because I'm not gonna lie to you Jeremy, it ain't gonna be cheap.....

thieving bastards...
You just can't be nice to some people. I know a guy that knows a guy that might be able to get you a replacement. I hope your home insurance covers it because I'm not gonna lie to you Jeremy, it ain't gonna be cheap.....

We gotta start another fundraser!!!!!!!:rock:

IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!

I think the orange screwdrvers are 10 for $1.00 at Hazard Fraught Tools.

Latest posts

Back