WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have em, by the dozen, but I got one you can borrow permanently....

I hardly even use on in the field, my 441 came with the Stihl "swiss army" scrench the pouch is always on my chaps and I use it.

stihl-mutli-tool.jpg

The 441 also came w/ a scrench so I got two w/ that saw. I have two w/ a t27 torqx on the end from string trimmers, those are handy as well.

dw

That baby is pretty cool. Where can I find one?

The funniest thing happened. I was throwing my pants in the wash and went to clean out my pockets. I found like 6 orange screwdrivers and three or four screnches. :D

I may sell a few of these if anyone wantsa couple. :msp_sneaky:

EDIT: I just seen that 08 found quite a few too. Does anyone out there still have their tools in their possession?

You dont know how lucky you are that you caught them little screwdrivers before they went in the washer!

I know a guy who forgot his in the side pocket of his bibs when they went into the washer. The little screw driver wedged itself though one of the little holes in the drum of the washer and busted said drum.

Water from the washer flooded laundry room, part of the kitchen and den. :bang: Wife was :angry:

Husband seen screw driver hanging in the side of the drum and pulled it before the wife seen it. :msp_biggrin:

The washer was just a month out of warranty but husband found that the warranty on the drum was for lifetime :rock:

Washer repairman said he never seen a drum broken like that. :laugh:

I know that guy checks his bib pockets when he puts them in the laundry now. :rolleyes2:

You dont know how lucky you are that you caught them little screwdrivers before they went in the washer!

I know a guy who forgot his in the side pocket of his bibs when they went into the washer. The little screw driver wedged itself though one of the little holes in the drum of the washer and busted said drum.

Water from the washer flooded laundry room, part of the kitchen and den. :bang: Wife was :angry:

Husband seen screw driver hanging in the side of the drum and pulled it before the wife seen it. :msp_biggrin:

The washer was just a month out of warranty but husband found that the warranty on the drum was for lifetime :rock:

Washer repairman said he never seen a drum broken like that. :laugh:

I know that guy checks his bib pockets when he puts them in the laundry now. :rolleyes2:

Was the guys name ModifiedMark? :msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back