Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wvlogger

wvlogger

Rock trucker
Here is my newest addition to my lineup of ole beaters.
First pic is of the ole jeep fully dressed:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/12161643.jpg
Here she is loaded with slab wood from sawmill:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/DSCF1336.jpg
and another:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/DSCF1337-1.jpg

GRRRRRRRR!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::bang: you beat me to it i want one to haul wood sooo bad but i am just a poor ol firewood cutter no money to buy one

streeter

streeter

ArboristSite Operative
DSC02956small.jpg

So damn cute!!!

Wait till she hits 12-13 range you will want to strangle her! Anyone want a 12 yr old princess:bang:

Photog95

Photog95

ArboristSite Operative
So damn cute!!!

Wait till she hits 12-13 range you will want to strangle her! Anyone want a 12 yr old princess:bang:

My oldest girl is going to be 14 next month. Trust me... it just keeps getting worse.:dizzy:

There is still plenty more available I bought mine for 1,300. Runs like a champ and only 250 hrs on the engine.

OK you have to fill me in. My tax refund is coming next week. How do I get my hands on one of those babies.

Beefie

Beefie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Three of my wood haulers

attachment.php
This is my 96 dodge with a load of soft maple I got for free. And my almost complete 18' trailer.[IMG] 2009_0319Image0013.JPG (246.2 KB)
2009_0319Image0051.JPG (202.8 KB)
2009_0319Image0050.JPG (100.2 KB)
[/IMG]

bonnieville

bonnieville

ArboristSite Member
JAL,
You've got more wood out of the truck than in the truck! Could you even steer it? What size wheels are on that truck? What is the MGW?
That's a great old truck! You don't see many of those old Binders anymore. When I was a kid my neighbor had a couple 3/4 ton Binder pickups. Those were some big, bad trucks. I still remember how our house would vibrate when he drove up the driveway we shared.

Old Goat

Old Goat

ArboristSite Operative
Here is my new to me "Diamond in the Rough". 1988 Chevy C30, ex-forest service 1-ton with only 110,00 miles. It has a 350 motor and a very low geared rear end. It likes to run at about 42 mph in high gear. I am going to work on the rear brakes today to fix a leak. New sides for the bed and she will be ready to go.

It is not a dump bed yet, but that is in the works.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

JAL

ArboristSite Operative
JAL,
You've got more wood out of the truck than in the truck! Could you even steer it? What size wheels are on that truck? What is the MGW?
That's a great old truck! You don't see many of those old Binders anymore. When I was a kid my neighbor had a couple 3/4 ton Binder pickups. Those were some big, bad trucks. I still remember how our house would vibrate when he drove up the driveway we shared.
It was just a couple thousand pounds of wood...no steering problems.
The tires are 7.50 x 17 and I don't really know what the MGW is. I loaded 2 yards of gravel one time and it slowed it down a little bit. It does have a unique sound to it with dual exhaust with no crossover pipe.

Last edited:
treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
International, PTO hydraulic dump, 2 speed rear....but not 4x4:cry:
Can't have everything you want unless you order it from the factory that way and I was still in high school when it was put together.

I had a 73 Int. 4x4 dump in the mid 70's I put a chip box on the back and I bought it with a plow. Neat looking truck like yours, very unusual and I loved it. What a work horse.

country boy

country boy

ArboristSite Operative
1300 :jawdrop: who did you pull that off

Our armed forces are phasing out most of the m35a2s like what i had bought and the chevy blazers and pickups . Right now the market is flooded with these trucks and the guys who are buying them to turn a profit are not moving them hell i think they are even selling on ebay for around 3000. I bought mine on goverment liquidation there is alot of b.s. involved and lots of pateince but it was all worth it . Most of these trucks have received maintenence that is out of this world and are in very good condition. However I do reccomend insepecting before bidding.