Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my newest addition to my lineup of ole beaters.
First pic is of the ole jeep fully dressed:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/12161643.jpg
Here she is loaded with slab wood from sawmill:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/DSCF1336.jpg
and another:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/timberguy/DSCF1337-1.jpg

GRRRRRRRR!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::bang: you beat me to it i want one to haul wood sooo bad but i am just a poor ol firewood cutter no money to buy one

DSC02956small.jpg

So damn cute!!!

Wait till she hits 12-13 range you will want to strangle her! Anyone want a 12 yr old princess:bang:

So damn cute!!!

Wait till she hits 12-13 range you will want to strangle her! Anyone want a 12 yr old princess:bang:

My oldest girl is going to be 14 next month. Trust me... it just keeps getting worse.:dizzy:

There is still plenty more available I bought mine for 1,300. Runs like a champ and only 250 hrs on the engine.

OK you have to fill me in. My tax refund is coming next week. How do I get my hands on one of those babies.

Three of my wood haulers

attachment.php
This is my 96 dodge with a load of soft maple I got for free. And my almost complete 18' trailer.[IMG] 2009_0319Image0013.JPG (246.2 KB)
2009_0319Image0051.JPG (202.8 KB)
2009_0319Image0050.JPG (100.2 KB)
[/IMG]

JAL,
You've got more wood out of the truck than in the truck! Could you even steer it? What size wheels are on that truck? What is the MGW?
That's a great old truck! You don't see many of those old Binders anymore. When I was a kid my neighbor had a couple 3/4 ton Binder pickups. Those were some big, bad trucks. I still remember how our house would vibrate when he drove up the driveway we shared.

Here is my new to me "Diamond in the Rough". 1988 Chevy C30, ex-forest service 1-ton with only 110,00 miles. It has a 350 motor and a very low geared rear end. It likes to run at about 42 mph in high gear. I am going to work on the rear brakes today to fix a leak. New sides for the bed and she will be ready to go.

It is not a dump bed yet, but that is in the works.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
JAL,
You've got more wood out of the truck than in the truck! Could you even steer it? What size wheels are on that truck? What is the MGW?
That's a great old truck! You don't see many of those old Binders anymore. When I was a kid my neighbor had a couple 3/4 ton Binder pickups. Those were some big, bad trucks. I still remember how our house would vibrate when he drove up the driveway we shared.
It was just a couple thousand pounds of wood...no steering problems.
The tires are 7.50 x 17 and I don't really know what the MGW is. I loaded 2 yards of gravel one time and it slowed it down a little bit. It does have a unique sound to it with dual exhaust with no crossover pipe.

Last edited:
International 4x4 dump?

International, PTO hydraulic dump, 2 speed rear....but not 4x4:cry:
Can't have everything you want unless you order it from the factory that way and I was still in high school when it was put together.

International, PTO hydraulic dump, 2 speed rear....but not 4x4:cry:
Can't have everything you want unless you order it from the factory that way and I was still in high school when it was put together.

I had a 73 Int. 4x4 dump in the mid 70's I put a chip box on the back and I bought it with a plow. Neat looking truck like yours, very unusual and I loved it. What a work horse.

1300 :jawdrop: who did you pull that off

Our armed forces are phasing out most of the m35a2s like what i had bought and the chevy blazers and pickups . Right now the market is flooded with these trucks and the guys who are buying them to turn a profit are not moving them hell i think they are even selling on ebay for around 3000. I bought mine on goverment liquidation there is alot of b.s. involved and lots of pateince but it was all worth it . Most of these trucks have received maintenence that is out of this world and are in very good condition. However I do reccomend insepecting before bidding.

Back