Wood that smells like weed??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blkcloud

blkcloud

ArboristSite Operative
I cut up a bunch of scrap pallets yesterday .. Loaded them in my owb last night. This morning I opened it up and if my eyes were closed.. I would have sworn I was at a outdoor Kiss concert ... Not sure what kind of wood it was but it sho stank.. Exactly like a big ole doobie...

USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
I cut up a bunch of scrap pallets yesterday .. Loaded them in my owb last night. This morning I opened it up and if my eyes were closed.. I would have sworn I was at a outdoor Kiss concert ... Not sure what kind of wood it was but it sho stank.. Exactly like a big ole doobie...
Lol...outdoor Kiss concert. Seen four Kiss concerts in my younger days though back in the 70's/80's. No idea on the pallet material.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Potlar smells a bit like weed, although I never twigged to it much. Lol
Jack n the Beanstalk comes to mind, the one produced by Shelly Duval, starring Elliot Gould and Jean Stapleton. A must see for adults and children alike.
I watched it with my three kids over a hundred times.

Whitespider
And you're how old again?
I'll be 58 in less than a month.
"Glam" weren't my thing... I thought the makeup and spacesuits were stupid, and the music shallow.
Most of the stuff I listened to was from the 60s... or had it's origins in the 60s. Bands like KISS were the reason I eventually shifted away from Rock music... but I've sort'a come back to the "Classic Rock" in recent years. My favorite era of Rock runs from approximately '67 to '73... with a few exceptions on either side of that.

Latest posts