Work area Pics...lets see 'em

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ale

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Did a little cleaning up in the basement today. Seems the chainsaws are taking over. I now have a good place to work on them.

Thought it would be interesting to see everyone's work space.

DSCN0816.jpg

100th post....alright!!!....took me a little while...It amazes me how some of you guys have 20,000 plus posts?....maybe one day!

Last edited:
"MY" garage (she has her own) serves many purposes. A lot of times duel purposes. It will look like this again soon (I hope).

IMG_5122.JPG

The only problem with 24' of working scape is most of the time it gets covered with crap. This is after a good cleanup.

5886IMG_0068.JPG

Heres mine - 360º panorama of my home wood/metal working shop.
Ya need to scroll hard right to see how I stash my saws.

attachment.php

1) Upsidedown belt sander on stand - bar dressing
2) Easy access PPE
3) can't fit my bandsaw or joiner in my shed so they sit on the back veranda
4) Bar stash 1 (42 - 44" bars)
5) Small CS part in plastic drawer storage
6) Old Table saw with metal cutting wheel - also used for bar dressing
7) Barstash 2 (36 - 24" bars)
8) Bars waiting for attention
9) larger CS parts and Chain
10) sawshelf 1, 441, 066, 076, and Homelite 340
11) gas/oil containers and 880 without bar
12) 64" bar box

The bench I do my work on is underneath the tripod the camera was on. Tools are mainly under that bench.

Last edited:
Maybe if i clean it ill snap a few pictures....

That 360 view got my eyes confused...

No way!!! It looks like something blew up in my shop......:dizzy:

:cheers:
Mike

Yep, +1 on that one. Im pretty sure a tornado started in the door in our shop and worked its way all the way to the upstairs.

Maybe after a MASSIVE clean up, I would show the work space. But we do have a metal tabel that is probably 8x4 that rolls, and the saws are worked on, on top of it, in a metal tray.

Every where I go there is either a chainsaw, or parts, or gas/oil, or toolboxes. Need to get a organization system goin.
My boat, and both quads are outside right now.

Stinkbait seen ours on a descent day, cause all the saws were down by the creek

Nice to see how everybody else works

If I post a photo of mine right now, the code enforcement police will be onto me in a hurry. As soon as all the firewood is inside, the next project is the workshop cleaning.

If I post a photo of mine right now, the code enforcement police will be onto me in a hurry. As soon as all the firewood is inside, the next project is the workshop cleaning.

It took me a half day to get mine to the point of taking the panorama. Usually my table saw blade is down and it and the router table are covered in saws or or saw bits or other projects I'm working on.

Latest posts

Back