Work Saw Build-Off/TN GTG to be broadcast LIVE!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you fella's have daylight saving going ATM ?

Normally we are 14 hours in front of the US east coast, (I think) but with daylight saving it screws it all around and this will be cool to watch live, if possible.

Good point Rick we are about 5/6 hours ahead so you lot can get a days work done and I can get half a day done before it all kicks off !! Thanks Wendell for doing this.
Wonder if this is a world record for 372's in one place working ? it certainly will be a rare sight for anyone stumbling onto Wendell's station !

Last edited:
I'm sure the people that find it by accident will be going what in the world is this chainsaw competiton.:tongue2: It is still pretty cool that it's going to be broadcast like that.

I sure hope the recording works, by 9am on Saturday I will have at least 2 hours and probably 3 getting to know the seat of my JD990. Work day at the deer camp and I've got several miles of roads to clean up with the front loader.

We have the Internet in Canada.

Really? No $hit? Seriously? :laugh:

Now that I got that out of my system.......I know that some vids that play fine here won't play for some memebers outside of the US. I was wondering if the live feed is going to work for those folks.

Back