Wow How cool is this mother in Law?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my Mother in Law was still alive, she always got me a nice bottle of Bailey's and a useful piece of warm clothing such as a thick work shirt. She also used to knit me a couple of pairs of mittens to fit inside my leather "chopper mits". They came in handy when we were working the sawmill in below zero temps.

Sigh! She was a very nice lady,,,and I miss her still!

MIL sent a check for $300 for the family, which is very generous. We need to spend it on something soon or it'll just get absorbed into the General Fund. I'm pretty sure we're not gonna buy a new chainsaw with it . . . maybe a dishwasher? :monkey:

My MIL usually gets me a $50 hardware store voucher and I was really looking forward to getting one again and putting it towards a compact Li-ion drill/driver. However, this time MIL got me some shirts and a pair of shorts - all selected by her daughter, who normally buys most of my clothes because I hate going clothes shopping. Her daughter, who usually buys me shirts for Xmas, gave me a Li-ion driver, she said she felt confident about which one to get because she had seen me fondling it during a trip to the hardware store about 3 months ago.

My MIL usually gets me something my wife would enjoy... Or a $1.99 T shirt..

At least I can wear a T shirt...

But, after 40 years of meddling and encouraging my wife to leave me.. I don't expect, or want much from her..
sounds like the ex sil that the soon to be ex is living with--a real red head nightmare--

My MIL usually gets me a $50 hardware store voucher and I was really looking forward to getting one again and putting it towards a compact Li-ion drill/driver. However, this time MIL got me some shirts and a pair of shorts - all selected by her daughter, who normally buys most of my clothes because I hate going clothes shopping. Her daughter, who usually buys me shirts for Xmas, gave me a Li-ion driver, she said she felt confident about which one to get because she had seen me fondling it during a trip to the hardware store about 3 months ago.

now bob--about fondling drills----------------thats for the wifey---:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

The usual card and c-note, also this year a very nice stainless Invicta Pro Diver watch. I am blessed to have a great relationship with my in-laws.

Sounds like I need a new MIL, but I'm reluctant to trade the wife in...

Hey, I got a 25 foot tape measure (I now have 4), and a stud finder (I now have 2). She was watching her BIL use one to hang pictures and thought it was really neat. Considering I have one that I have brought to her house numerous times and bought one for my FIL so he could do it himself, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Oh well. Last year she gave me $50 cash, but gave it to my wife, so I got bupkiss. Tools is tools.

my in laws got me a game system and some clothes, but my little girl made out like a bandit, i thought we were gonna have to go get the truck to haul all the stuff she got home. what most people have forgot is christmas is all about spending time with the ones u love:cheers:

I must admit she had help picking it out.

Well truth is she passed several years ago, But I know she would have wanted me to have it. :laugh:

$50 Bass Pro shop gift card......... man I was scared I would get one of those gay Snuggies blankets!

Latest posts

Back