Y'all gonna be this good at 71?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that age I plan to be sitting on my porch in a rocking chair drinking bourbon and yelling at kids who ride their bikes on my lawn.

That is pretty amazing hes even using one of the old school friction hitches. but yes at that age i do plan on either being done or pointing my finger and telling someone what to do.

Last edited:
Great to see that i am not the only old nut still working. i retired from USPS 7 years ago and
started a mowing and stump grinding business, thinking of phasing out the mowing and going
to only grinding, maybe just keep one good mowing contract, just turned 70 in september..

Hard to believe he is still climbing trees, most of the older guys i know quit climbing due to
damage to their knees, mostly just young climbers down here...

I think its great he can still climb and enjoys it..

Bob...:cheers:

HMMMM little PPE, one handing and he is still going at 71... I wish he was here so the Tree Police could tell him how hes doing it so wrong.

He'll have a twitch one day or a mental lapse, take a fall and she'll all be over. Reactions just aren't the same at that age, I don't care what kind of shape you are in.

My old man is 60 and a top notch climber, but even he scares the heck out of me these days.

I hope I'm wrong.

He'll have a twitch one day or a mental lapse, take a fall and she'll all be over. Reactions just aren't the same at that age, I don't care what kind of shape you are in.

My old man is 60 and a top notch climber, but even he scares the heck out of me these days.

I hope I'm wrong.

Not to mention those horesrocks he seems to leave everywhere.. good thing his spikes are sharp, cuz that would be hell on the old nutsack gaffing out and falling on that mess..

If I survive til 71 (not likely) there is no way in hell I will still be climbing trees, I'll be sipping captain morgan by my wood stove.... all day every day.

Kudos to that guy for being way the hell harder than me.

If I survive til 71 (not likely) there is no way in hell I will still be climbing trees, I'll be sipping captain morgan by my wood stove.... all day every day.

Kudos to that guy for being way the hell harder than me.

Ah BS from what little I know of your background at his as long as you can you will be showing the young guys what True Grit really is...

[video=youtube;0y5GDvN9_OE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y5GDvN9_OE[/video]

Not to mention those horesrocks he seems to leave everywhere.. good thing his spikes are sharp, cuz that would be hell on the old nutsack gaffing out and falling on that mess..

The guy is definitely old school, no hardhat and no tophandle saw. Those two simple things make the job safer and much easier.

Boy, you sure had that handy.. what, is that like p o r n for cops, or some ####? lol.

I would explain it to you but you wouldnt understand. While we were serving our country you were home smoking weed, drinking and driving our girlfriends to the movies in your moms car. Your names Jodi sadly you are everywhere. And as far as that video goes it should be in the Smithsonian its a national treasure. As I may have stated before I spent 6 years in the Military and though I was not a Green Beret, I did work with them and have great respect for the job they do. To me making jokes about that song or their service is just like farting in church... low class even for you, especially at a time like now.

Oh yeah and my 6 years were not like AA's delusional double secret years working as agent 99 fighting the evils of Chaos it really happened.

Last edited:
i would explain it to you but you wouldnt understand. While we were serving our country you were home smoking weed, drinking and driving our girlfriends to the movies in your moms car. Your names jodi sadly you are everywhere. And as far as that video goes it should be in the smithsonian its a national treasure. As i may have stated before i spent 6 years in the military and though i was not a green beret, i did work with them and have great respect for the job they do. To me making jokes about that song or their service is just like farting in church... low class eve for you, especially at a time like now.

ouch lol

I would explain it to you but you wouldnt understand. While we were serving our country you were home smoking weed, drinking and driving our girlfriends to the movies in your moms car. Your names Jodi sadly you are everywhere. And as far as that video goes it should be in the Smithsonian its a national treasure. As I may have stated before I spent 6 years in the Military and though I was not a Green Beret, I did work with them and have great respect for the job they do. To me making jokes about that song or their service is just like farting in church... low class even for you, especially at a time like now.

Oh yeah and my 6 ears were not like AA's delusional double secret years working as agent 99 fighting the evils of Chaos it really happened.

Lol. You forgot to mention that I provided the wine coolers and strawberry snapps too... and I beat the piss outta mom's car while doing so!! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back