Y'all gonna be this good at 71?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would feel threatened but after seeing his choice of weapons it is plainly obvious that he has no idea how to use any of them so threat is diminished...

Witt is my weapon of choice and it has served me well all these years. Although I am licensed to carry I don't go anywhere that I need that kind of protection, and haven't in decades.

I'm just an old has been ~ but that's better than a never was ...

Witt is my weapon of choice and it has served me well all these years. Although I am licensed to carry I don't go anywhere that I need that kind of protection, and haven't in decades.

Thats what I dont get maybe you should go to an AARP forum and unsheathe your Rapier Wit... Because you are truly out matched in here and the only one that does not get it is you.

I brought my knives to a gun fight?

Thats what I dont get maybe you should go to an AARP forum and unsheathe your Rapier Wit... Because you are truly out matched in here and the only one that does not get it is you.

Hey cousin Lee and myself were just talking about sword fighting! I was more into Kendo than foils, but we both agreed that a good swordsman could hold off a bar full of drunk bikers with a pool cue.

We are all still trying to read between the lines (lies), and figure out just what you "have been", actually doing, for all your years... until you decided to start playing treeman, that is...

I don't think anybody really wants to hear it though, considering your bowels have themselves confused with where your mouth (and teeth) are supposed to be. Lol.

We are all still trying to read between the lines (lies), and figure out just what you "have been", actually doing, for all your years... until you decided to start playing treeman, that is...

I don't think anybody really wants to hear it though, considering your bowels have themselves confused with where your mouth (and teeth) are supposed to be. Lol.

I can tell you what he was... Nothing and everything. Jack of all trades who barely got by, going from one failed attempt to another. Then he had his motorcycle accident and got a huge settlement which has given him some play money. If you really read in to him he is not hard to figure out. Of course it would be easier if you knew someone that lived in a certain suburb of Pittsburgh that might know all about him.

Latest posts

Back