Yet another wood pile pic, lets see yours???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoogie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Sorry but yet another finished pile...My first:clap: Sixteen cord there...lol guess the fence behind the pile is good for checkin how many cords are there double stacked four foot wide by four foot maybe five in some parts Sorry but first timer here proud of all the work that went into it. hope ya'll dont mind...Hoogie:givebeer:

Sorry but yet another finished pile...My first:clap: Sixteen cord there...lol guess the fence behind the pile is good for checkin how many cords are there double stacked four foot wide by four foot maybe five in some parts Sorry but first timer here proud of all the work that went into it. hope ya'll dont mind...Hoogie:givebeer:

sorry forgot the pic

8yf89i.jpg
tom trees

Hoogie, that's a great, efficient stack, out of the way, looks really nice.

Oh, and thanks for keeping the picture a reasonable size, sure wish more would do that.

LOl you got wood.
Nice spliter i got a similar one. Not the fastest or anything but work gets done.
How much are those storage things.

Nice pile Hoogie!

Mine is an embarrasment...thank goodness my stove will burn green wood! Goal is by the end of this winter to actually be well prepared for next (I actually am in better shape this year then last, but not as good as I should've been).

I have had to resist temptation to pull over and take photos of some nice piles of wood I've seen around. I'll take photos of farm fields and such no problem, but most wood is around someone's home and that's kind of creepy to take pics of random residences :)

yes one end at a time to rent ther $100 a month tom trees

Thanks for the info. Their chepper then a homedepot shed and 100 time's better. But i can build a shed at cost - roof and windows since i ushualy scaveng them up.

Back