Yet another wood pile pic, lets see yours???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are a little behind. been a bad summer :(

so far have two loads home,

have about 2 cord seasoned and split, just need to haul it home from friends home, who is not using it this year. that a good thing.

better get my butt to work....

the second load.

DSC05864s.jpg

and that little red circle? well that is where the log splitter is :jawdrop: best get it out and running again....

DSC05870s.jpg

Last edited:
dsm......those pallets would make a great fence, just pound some T-posts in the ground and fasten. All done.

Yeah, I know, around here they are under firewood, over firewood, are firewood.

dsm......those pallets would make a great fence, just pound some T-posts in the ground and fasten. All done.

Yeah, I know, around here they are under firewood, over firewood, are firewood.
yes, yes the do.

some of the 4x4 posts have ended up at a buddies house holding up his tempoary privacy fence.

another guy (who helps me haul them) has built a complete flat bed out of ALL skid wood, for his wood hauling truck.

I have built a couple peices of furnature with skid wood.

not to mention all the shelves and props and what not, that i have used the wood for.

we like to use, re-use and re-use all we can.

oh and all our wood is stacked on skids of course.

gotta luv it.

but yes we do burn quite a bit.

i have built the side boards on my wood hauling truck with them.

DSC04366small.jpg

DSC04341small.jpg

the posts for the side boards on the trailer are also skid wood

woodtrailer.jpg

Last edited:
yes matt a good one go s $7000 tom trees

I here you on that. Iv seen some good ones for 5k around here. For the amount of wood i sell its not going to pay it off.
I don't roof much anymore either.
When i get another tractor with bucket/backhoe i could put it to good use. Probably get one then.

Latest posts

Back