You Know you are a Hack when...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're a hack when: you drive the dump truck down the sidewalk with the spreader turned down because you're too lazy to get out to salt.

I would never be guilty of such a thing..... :hmm3grin2orange:

You know your a hack when you think the day is over when you get back to the shop. I am still here at the office at 7:25 printing out a few thousand renewal letters for our spray program.

I could really go for a beer right now...

you know you are a Hack when you drive a zamboni 5 days a week and do tree work on the weekends.:hmm3grin2orange:

You know your a wanabe when you spend all your time on an internet forum talking about how much of a hack you are not instead of going to bed early because your muscles and bones are tired from the work you did today and the day before and the day before that. Your all a bunch of wannabes. Man up you poseurs.

bigginko-1.jpg

You know your a hack when your doing a removal and leave 4" nubs all the way up & when you rig the tops they get hung up all the way down

a poser?

Where do you come off with poser? I'll tell you what a poser is. A guy that posts a pic of himself sitting in a saddle with a few rookie cuts made around him. Did your boss run up the tree and lower those tops out after your photo shoot? A poser is the guy that cries like a girl about how he hurts and has no energy every day of the week. Try climbing all day, while dealing with customers, doing estimates all evening, fixing anything broken from that day of work, giving your wife and kids the time they need from you, then sitting down to do phone calls over a cold dinner. Maybe then you'll know what tired looks and feels like. Climbing is one of the easier parts of the day, poser.

Where do you come off with poser? I'll tell you what a poser is. A guy that posts a pic of himself sitting in a saddle with a few rookie cuts made around him. Did your boss run up the tree and lower those tops out after your photo shoot? A poser is the guy that cries like a girl about how he hurts and has no energy every day of the week. Try climbing all day, while dealing with customers, doing estimates all evening, fixing anything broken from that day of work, giving your wife and kids the time they need from you, then sitting down to do phone calls over a cold dinner. Maybe then you'll know what tired looks and feels like. Climbing is one of the easier parts of the day, poser.

a little bitter are we?? sounds like someone needs a hug

not bitter in the least. If I was bitter I'd change careers. I just dont have the least bit of pity for the guy.

Call me crazy, but I'm not one to join in on a topic by blasting everyone that had something to contribute to the topic. I'm the type of guy that hits back. On a lighter note, its funny that a guy tells everyone they are posers and should be too tired to hold this conversation, yet he has the energy to read through it and contribute to the topic. Like i said, call me crazy.

Do I sense a little hostility here boys?? Just wonderin' why everyone has such negative attitudes and callin' people posers when you have no idea who or what they are all about. Just my opinion....but when you go around giving people a hard time like ya'll are, there might be some resentment going on. As far as all of the calls, estimates, little or no family time??? that comes w/ the territory of owning or running a successful Tree Care company. You might be a hack if you are busting everyones balls for having a little fun. :chainsaw:

you know your a hack

when you have never used a throwline, cant tie a climbing knot or any other useful knot and the only thing you can tie is a Houdini knot.

Back