"You Suck" Thread 2022"--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up this 625 Jred with 3 extra loops of sharp chain for $75.
Didn't need it, but then again I don't have a Jred in my saw collection.
Runs perfectly.
View attachment 1003443
I just bought one on here that was alot ruffer than that, for twice that amount, kinda disappointing really.

Czy liczy się 100 dolarów za piłę na wysięgniku? Facet miał go w obozie myśliwskim przez 15 lat i mówi, że był rzadko używany. Jest brudny i jedno z łożysk wału wymaga wymiany, ale uruchamia się bardzo łatwo, działa świetnie i tnie jak szef.

View attachment 1003784
What is the long boom?

I picked up this 038 mag a few weeks ago, came with hard case and tool kit.
Cost me $200au.
Needed clutch bearing, oil pump gasket and 038 badge on top shroud.

Attachments

• 20220716_101025.jpg
    20220716_101025.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220703-202224_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-202224_Facebook.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220703-202213_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-202213_Facebook.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 0
Haven't done much looking this year. I picked up an Echo 285 and a Homelite 340 for $3 each. Both fire on a prime.

But, today, for $100, I may have gotten my scrounge of a life time. This saw sat under a work bench for the best part of 50 years. Primed the carb and on about the 10th pull it fired up. The inside of the tank looks brand spanking new so I filled the tank. Primed the carb again and it fired up and seems to run great. Can't wait to sharpen the chain and stick it in some wood. I'm not going to say what model it is, I want some guesses. It's a 1975 Sachs Dolmar. I do have the air cleaner cover. Actually the saw looks like new, except 50 years of oil dripping off the bench and dust on it.

Haven't done much looking this year. I picked up an Echo 285 and a Homelite 340 for $3 each. Both fire on a prime.

But, today, for $100, I may have gotten my scrounge of a life time. This saw sat under a work bench for the best part of 50 years. Primed the carb and on about the 10th pull it fired up. The inside of the tank looks brand spanking new so I filled the tank. Primed the carb again and it fired up and seems to run great. Can't wait to sharpen the chain and stick it in some wood. I'm not going to say what model it is, I want some guesses. It's a 1975 Sachs Dolmar. I do have the air cleaner cover. Actually the saw looks like new, except 50 years of oil dripping off the bench and dust on it.

Rotary.

Dude you got a KMS-4 for $100?!?! You suck for all eternity.

Back