Yup! Another OIl Thread but with a twist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am not a supporter of big business. When I need new socks, Walmart can kiss my a**. I'm going to the local mom and pop store and supporting my neighbors and friends, not some big corporation.
Same goes for most of what I buy. The saw company already got my money for the saw. They don't need my money for their over priced rebranded products.
There are plenty of good quality oils etc. out there made by "the little guy" that are as good if not better than the big brand stuff for less money.

Exactly how I shop. I rarely leave my home town to shop. Thats the only thing that keeps our little town alive.

It is not the name on the name on the oil container that`s the important part. the be all end all is that you put the correct amount from the can in your gas, & that your carb is set correctly, most oils either synth or dino will work OK providing the correct amount is in the gas. I think that nowadays to much importance is placed on oil spec`s, when I used to road race 2stroke bikes, in the early days the more oil mixed[within reason, the more power the motor produced, checked on the dyno] towards the end of my racing career, the in thing in the paddock seemed to be who could use the least amount of oil, rather than who actually won the race.

Latest posts

Back