Anyone Port a MS 362 C-M???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to run a 362 c-m today and its not that exciting at all..but i suppose thats because i ran a 562xp for a while :laugh:

Dang, I'm trying so hard! :cry: and everything keeps pushing me into a 562xp with its flippin carb issues ! :D

Did you notice any difference in low end grunt? Was the saw broken in at all or brand new?

-

Well being fair to the 362 it was its first tank of fuel..we measured the log at 21 inches its was a nice seasoned piece of white oak..but the 562 i had was pretty impressive from the get-go..i didnt lean on it too hard i wanted to keep the Rs up but ill stick to my guns that the 562 is a better performer

Dang, I'm trying so hard! :cry: and everything keeps pushing me into a 562xp with its flippin carb issues ! :D

Did you notice any difference in low end grunt? Was the saw broken in at all or brand new?

Go with your dealer you like the most and or is well equipped to deal with potential A/T - M/T issues that may arise..thats why i canned that 562..the husqvarna dealer by me doesnt know the difference between semi or full chisel chains and certainly couldnt adress a AT issue the only swede saw i have as of now with AT is a 2253 from terry and hopefully it holds out..if not im sure terry would handle it

-

I got to run a 362 c-m today and its not that exciting at all..but i suppose thats because i ran a 562xp for a while :laugh:

Was it broken in? Mine felt anemic on the first tank of gas, but then it kept getting stronger, and I will tell you it is not anemic now. There is also a person on this website who has one of each (562 XP & 362 C-M) and he said they cut about the same and he slightly preferred the 362. I have not run both saws, so I can not say, but the 362 C-M. after it is broken in, is no slouch.

Was it broken in? Mine felt anemic on the first tank of gas, but then it kept getting stronger, and I will tell you it is not anemic now. There is also a person on this website who has one of each (562 XP & 362 C-M) and he said they cut about the same and he slightly preferred the 362. I have not run both saws, so I can not say, but the 362 C-M. after it is broken in, is no slouch.

Im having a hard time understanding what answers your looking for , you seem to like your saw from all of your posts about it and thats all that matters anyway , send it to randy, his m- tronics thus far seem to be awesome runners im sure a 362 is no different

Go with your dealer you like the most and or is well equipped to deal with potential A/T - M/T issues that may arise..thats why i canned that 562..the husqvarna dealer by me doesnt know the difference between semi or full chisel chains and certainly couldnt adress a AT issue the only swede saw i have as of now with AT is a 2253 from terry and hopefully it holds out..if not im sure terry would handle it

and therein lies my problem. local dealer is AT/MT clueless but moves high volumes of saws and is super discounter - I don't want the weight of a heavier non-AT saw (365 or 372), just want the performance of a snappy 60cc saw - The only guy who is autotune savvy here is over an hour drive each way and $200 more money :eek: for the same 562xp. Buying from a US dealer here is not in the cards as I'm in Canada and cross border delivery can be nightmare.

Then try to find a nice 361 or somethin along those lines..go look at my 357 in the tradin post

thought of that also and have been looking, but when I can get new 562XP/ms362 c-m for almost same price used 361's are going for, don't really want to buy used ... I may just continue to kick tires until the AT carb kinks get better worked out or just take my chances with local discounter and offer to get them up to speed on PC interface diagnostics :rolleyes: .... heII, it's not rocket science :eek::rolleyes:o_O

He likes his 362 but in the back of his mind he knows he should've bought a 562 so talking up the 362 helps that feeling.;)

Sent from my Autotune Carb

So tell me what M-Tonic saw you have run that did not run good for it's size? The 362 C-M is the new kid on the block, but the 261 C-M and 441 C-M are getting great reviews, and run much stronger than their non M-Tronic counterparts. If anyone does not like the 441 C-M it is NOT because it does not cut well. The 362 C-M not running great on the first tank of fuel does not mean a thing, my saw got so much stronger as it broke in it was like a whole different saw. I have no regrets about picking a 362 C-M instead of a 562. The people I feel sorry for are the guys on their second 562 and it still won't run right, and Husky dos nothing. Go tell them how great their saw is.

thought of that also and have been looking, but when I can get new 562XP/ms362 c-m for almost same price used 361's are going for, don't really want to buy used ... I may just continue to kick tires until the AT carb kinks get better worked out or just take my chances with local discounter and offer to get them up to speed on PC interface diagnostics :rolleyes: .... heII, it's not rocket science :eek::rolleyes:o_O

Don't let them scare you off a 362 C-M, the saw runs very strong when it is broken in, and I'm use to running a 10mm 044 for 20 years. Let's see them knock that saw.

Back