Do NOT Modify Your Saw!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try running a capped saw at a 3000 ft elevation and then try running it at a 6000 ft elevation and see why we take them off. It wont run good because less oxygen. Maybe you should go back to school and learn the basics before running your mouth.

I want to see how many red novas he earns from this. :rofl:

Mr. HE:cool:

Go back to lawnsite and impress the other 16 year old CEO's with your lack of basic understanding of the internal combustion engine.

There are guys here that have forgot more about saws than I will ever know, these same guys run modified saws...some of them do it for a living.

and most of them bring them to me to fix them, I do it for a living, and of all the responses i got to this thread, there were intelligent response, and some really stupid ones, but the winner goes to MATT...dude you sholdnt be allowed to breed, there is a whole new level of stupid going on somewhere in that melon of yours

:notrolls2::notrolls2:

If y'all keep feeding it. . . It won't go away!

internet_troll.jpg

I agree with the captain. Everything he has to say makes perfect sense and all of you naysayers are wrong.

There are no gains with porting a saw, it's been proven. If anything it slows the saw down. Why spend roughly $250 to slow down your own saw. Might as well just buy a slower saw IMO. These guys who port saws on here are just taking other members money. But I guess as long as captain neil doesn't let everyone in on the secret then the rest of us are part of the herd like we are supposed to be.

:cheers:

Sorry Sir I just couldn't pass this one up and let it go. :jester:

I agree with your statement Woodchucker81 on woods porting your new to you Solo 681 only slowed it down. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I had to do it Sir, it was there just waiting for me. :jester: :ices_rofl::jester:

and most of them bring them to me to fix them, I do it for a living, and of all the responses i got to this thread, there were intelligent response, and some really stupid ones, but the winner goes to MATT...dude you sholdnt be allowed to breed, there is a whole new level of stupid going on somewhere in that melon of yours

Ya I'm a complete dumb ass, why not teach me something.

You still didn't answer my question about the factory DP cover on the 660.

I would be happy to buy you a couple of fast wildthings in trade for all your slow saws, pm me for my shipping address.:)

Hell yeah slayer Ill totally send you my ported saws for a couple of WildThing's. If it weren't for the captain I'd still be wanting to sport my Sling'r Ported 7900 and Snellerized 681.

Thank you captain for showing me the light.

:cheers:

Sorry Sir I just couldn't pass this one up and let it go. :jester:

I agree with your statement Woodchucker81 on woods porting your new to you Solo 681 only slowed it down. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I had to do it Sir, it was there just waiting for me. :jester: :ices_rofl::jester:

Just tryin' to help spread the good word man. I didn't know any of what the captain is saying until he brought it up.

I thank him so much. You have no idea. :D :cheers:

DONT YOU GUYS REALIZE THIS IDIOT IS JUST STIRRING THE CRAP. HE IS A TROLL FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Im pinging his IP now.

:notrolls2:

lolol, 65 people viewing this thread.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I found a picture of the captain himself.

dumbass.jpg

Drilling holes in your muffler will not give your saw more power. It is still the same size enging running at the same rpm, doing muffler mods only change where you "powr band" is. I'm betting someone a hell of a lot smarter than me making a whole lot more money has set these saws, within limits, to run at there optimum preformance levels. I mean they did engineer them.

i should just weld up that second hole in my OEM 066 dual port muffler?

this has to be a stupid ass joke by a banned member. :monkey:

There is no reason to behave like this. The OP has every right to say any thing he wants. The responders have the responsibility to answer to the point. Example A muffler mod uses 25% more fuel than a stock saw. Not your are F'n A'h if you don't cut a 3/4" hole in the muffler of your $800 saw.
ZG

Troll or not, I think captainpolesmoker ought to go ahead and stick to his stock saws, preferably electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back