Do NOT Modify Your Saw!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While you are waiting..

Did anyone notice that stihlthedeere has gone positive?

Good Job!

Now back to the regularly scheduled melee.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

DONT YOU GUYS REALIZE THIS IDIOT IS JUST STIRRING THE CRAP. HE IS A TROLL FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Im pinging his IP now.

:notrolls2:

Sir your to funny and paranoid. The last time someone said that about me. I was able to find 4 more chainsaw sites on the search due to their lead and postings. So what another site are you afraid of? I am not scared to enter, just to old to care. Where's it at I will go see what it has to read on also.

pinging IP BS too :laugh::ices_rofl:

Last edited:
LOL, matt, everyone here knows you just took that picture in the mirror, you get a little credit for trying, but in the end, we all know your just stupid.

I found a picture of the captain himself.

dumbass.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: Now that is funny Sir. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

LOL, matt, everyone here knows you just took that picture in the mirror, you get a little credit for trying, but in the end, we all know your just stupid.

Look buddy, i already agreed I'm stupid, you still wont teach me anything.

Now answer my question.

There is no reason to behave like this. The OP has every right to say any thing he wants. The responders have the responsibility to answer to the point. Example A muffler mod uses 25% more fuel than a stock saw. Not your are F'n A'h if you don't cut a 3/4" hole in the muffler of your $800 saw.
ZG

You're right the OP can say whatever he wants. This thread started innocent and got ugly when Captaindumbass started spouting off about how we are all stupid for running ported saws because they are "slower" and "ticking time bombs". If he would get his head out of the engineer's ass and actually run a ported saw, maybe he would see why so many people run them.
I worked for a dealer and had the chance to ask a husky factory rep about limiter caps. He told me the only reason they are there is for emissions reasons not because an engineer says this is where the saw will run best.

I knew this thread was going to be good, I just got home from a quick run into town, and noticed this thread. I clicked on it to view and right of the bat I see the OP's rep bar glowing red Like a sun burnt vacationer.lol

hey captainDouche why dont you go some where else, you are just piss'n everyone off

Your wrong Sir :buttkick:, it is called entertainment. Why get mad, set back and have fun.

You guys and your gang mentality kills me. Must be the younger generations into thing. :dizzy:

I think it is :popcorn::popcorn:

This thread is great. Everyone is just mad that the cap'n knows more than they do and it makes everyone else feel shtoopy.

I'm so happy the cap'n has shared his knowledge with us. We should be sending him chocolates as a token of our appreciation.

:cheers:

Your wrong Sir :buttkick:, it is called entertainment. Why get mad, set back and have fun.

You guys and your gang mentality kills me. Must be the younger generations into thing. :dizzy:

I think it is :popcorn::popcorn:

yeah you are right, i guess i got a little carried away with things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back