Dolmar 6100 vs Echo 620p

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id like to see some pictures of the Echo and Dolmar beside each other. Lots of little details it looks like the 620p has over the 600p. Here the 6100 is $569 and 620p is $589 and 562's go for $629 and 362's $729.

Looks like crap, but hardly is totally up to it. Anyway, good taste isn't represented there at all - and I have a hard time figuring out why they do it that distasteful......

Id like to see some pictures of the Echo and Dolmar beside each other. Lots of little details it looks like the 620p has over the 600p. Here the 6100 is $569 and 620p is $589 and 562's go for $629 and 362's $729.

Buy those 562s. They sell around here for $750.

Looks like crap, but hardly is totally up to it. Anyway, good taste isn't represented there at all - and I have a hard time figuring out why they do it that distasteful......

We get it. You like Husqvarna and only Husqvarna. Bulky this, clumsy that, ugly here and sideways balance there. You don't have to fill a thread with a rebuttal every other post because you're so brand biased. Just let it go. The thread is about the 6100 and 620 not the 560xp/562xp. So give it a rest so guy's who are interested in these two saws don't have 4 pages of your brand promotion. We all appreciate useful information but I've been here 2 weeks or so and it's driving me nuts to have to read around you. People spend more time arguing with you than they do with the desired information. Let it go man

Already have a 562xpw. Trying different saws in this class. Why because its fun and if I don't like them I'll sell them or put them out for my workers to abuse. I keep the ones I like to enjoy for myself.

I don't know the 620 looks like it would more closely compete with the 365. But I'd like to see how it runs. It looks like a nice saw and it feels decent in my hands. I just haven't run one of them. The 6100 feels like a 362 in my opinion. Performs similar to as well. Nice smooth saws they're just different. I can't really put my finger on why I didn't like it.

I love how sawTROLL ignores what people who have actually used the saws in question have to say. I think the 562 is butt ugly. So what? It has nothing to do with how it operates. He has added nothing of value to this thread.
He has his opinion you have yours. He has lots of information.

Latest posts

Back