Dolmar 6100 vs Echo 620p

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We get it. You like Husqvarna and only Husqvarna. Bulky this, clumsy that, ugly here and sideways balance there. ....

Those things actually are important, and the main reason I mostly prefere Husky saws.

If you want to sacrifice handling, power to weight etc for a lower price, it is totally up to you.

Those things actually are important, and the main reason I mostly prefere Husky saws.

If you want to sacrifice handling, power to weight etc for a lower price, it is totally up to you.

What handles good in your mind isn't what matters. Firewood guys don't care about sideways balance. Most of them won't be cutting a fir, or pine variety. I'd rather use a 044 than a 562xp. How does that work out? It's the type of wood I cut. I could care less about sideways balance. Especially when bucking firewood. I find these "bulky" saws handle just fine when put on the log and buck up rounds.

I love how sawTROLL ignores what people who have actually used the saws in question have to say. I think the 562 is butt ugly. So what? It has nothing to do with how it operates. He has added nothing of value to this thread.

Yep that is about normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I like my echo cause itll stand up on its own without a kickstand.all of the newer huskys ive used rolled over in the back of the truck like they were drunk.:laugh: I would even tie them down and they would still flop over to the clutch side.:laugh:
Of coutse if they don't make it off the shelf that really isnt important is it? ;)

What handles good in your mind isn't what matters. Firewood guys don't care about sideways balance. Most of them won't be cutting a fir, or pine variety. I'd rather use a 044 than a 562xp. How does that work out? It's the type of wood I cut. I could care less about sideways balance. Especially when bucking firewood. I find these "bulky" saws handle just fine when put on the log and buck up rounds.
Just blocking logs in the yard is one whing, how well the saws handle in the woods are much more important.;)

The filter on the 600 is the only thing I really dont like.thats only because of the hole that mounts to the carb flange.it does suck in fine dust.I did make a silicone lip to help.looking into drilling it out and installing a rubber grommet.
If they were set up for the cs400 type filters that would be awesome.....hmmm

Just blocking logs in the yard is one whing, how well the saws handel in the woods are much more important.;)

If you haven't used the saws in question your input is an opinion. With no real world knowledge none of what you said of the quality of design or handling carries anything more than a fan boy tone.

Latest posts

Back