Mastermind Worksaws Finally Gets More Help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a kid school would finish about the same time as hay season was winding up. Those pics bring back a lot of memories, and this weird itchy feeling!
So that is what I am feeling on the back of my neck and arms. The whole time I thought I was loosing it. I guess this thread is just bringing back fond memories. "Stack them 11 high boys and by the way i am going to bale in road gear." To believe my father wondered why I didn't like him for a bunch of years.

You must really take care of that old girl. That thing looks like it makes a very solid bale. Those things can make solid bales for sure and like everything mechanical they can make trash with strings. I did notice the lack of bale hooks? Don't use those up there where you is.

You must really take care of that old girl. That thing looks like it makes a very solid bale. Those things can make solid bales for sure and like everything mechanical they can make trash with strings. I did notice the lack of bale hooks? Don't use those up there where you is.
back when we did baling as teenagers i watched my buddy sink one in his knee as he was trying to pull a bale out of the chute. haven't used one since. i have 2 with wooden handles that are probably antiques now.

I'll be gone to Bonnaroo for 5 days

If you happen to hear any music from the Willy Wonka movie, my favorite band is touring on a remake of the soundtrack. It's a little twisted but worth your listen. Even have a couple Ommpa Loompas!
images

Wow, am I dated. Robert Plant is one of the very few names I recognize here. Sure draws a lot of performers though. Have fun!!

The band I referenced isn't on the docket but they are Bonnaroo regulars.
I'd have a hard time pickin' just one. Medeski, Martin and Wood... Gary Clark Jr... I've seen Bela' Fleck before and he is amazing.

Latest posts

Back