Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it is kinda slow here in the summer I would think you would want to keep the raffle open as long as you can and also wondering if you would be better off starting another thread with raffle in the title as this thread is not getting the traffic it deserves.

And maybe, after the last fiasco it should read:

Verified and Approved Raffle for a Really Great Cause! Win a Modified 460!! :msp_thumbsup:

agree with wendell. particularly concerning everyone being gunshy from the last fiasco. a bold title could overcome that. unless there is a reason to not prolong the raffle it may be a good idea to leave it open for a while. not trying to hijack your deal so if the offends i will take the beatdown. just agreeing and saying so

Since it is kinda slow here in the summer I would think you would want to keep the raffle open as long as you can and also wondering if you would be better off starting another thread with raffle in the title as this thread is not getting the traffic it deserves.

Verified and Approved Raffle for a Really Great Cause! Win a Modified 460!! :msp_thumbsup:

Why is there a line through your name Wendell? Have you been spending your credits again???
:canny:

Why is there a line through your name Wendell? Have you been spending your credits again???

that's cause he was so ashamed of himself for posing that he tried to erase himself but the eraser broke so all he could do was use a line in a feeble attempt to mark himself out. that's all i can figure, either that or he tried to underline himself and, since his eyesight was somewhat blury, misjudged and ended up marking himself out. either way its all good. eh wendell, aka honorary amok thread denizen.

I think they said it was open until the GTG so it should have time to become a popular thread. I put it in my signature as a raffle saw for more to see, now I just need to go to off topic and start posting. I might even go over to the firewood forum and do some posting.

I think they said it was open until the GTG so it should have time to become a popular thread. I put it in my signature as a raffle saw for more to see, now I just need to go to off topic and start posting. I might even go over to the firewood forum and do some posting.

No sweat... We'll keep it bumped to the top periodically...
MH

that's cause he was so ashamed of himself for posing that he tried to erase himself but the eraser broke so all he could do was use a line in a feeble attempt to mark himself out. that's all i can figure, either that or he tried to underline himself and, since his eyesight was somewhat blury, misjudged and ended up marking himself out. either way its all good. eh wendell, aka honorary amok thread denizen.

You guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down. :msp_angry:

Back