Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Corrected link to the Mission Backpack ministry description.
2) International gifts are fine.
3) Shipping will be paid by joat or ???, but not by the winner.
4) 100% of the proceeds will go to the Mission Backpack ministry.
5) Your donationm much reach Terry by Friday, September 30th.
6) You may donate October 1st at the GTG site.

This is the new thread about the joint project between Brad Snelling, Terry Landrum and Jack Morrow (joat) to raise interest for the October 1st GTG and to raise money for Mission Backpack.

Mission Backpack is a ministry that two of my friends co-manage at my church. Details are here:
http://www.firstbaptistgreenville.com/Missions/Missions Now1101.pdf

In a nutshell, this mission recognizes that free/reduced fee meals program for school children has a serious hole, the weekends. This ministry attempts to fill the weekend void by sending food home with the student.

1) joat has donated the money for Brad to buy a new MS460 at his dealer.
2) Brad Snelling has generously agreed to port the saw.
3) The saw will participate in the October 1st MS460 build off GTG.
4) A drawing will be held at the GTG to determine to new owner.
5) Terry Landrum will handle the donations, $10 increments, for the drawings, details follow.
6) The saw will be shipped to the drawing winner after build off GTG.
7) All bid proceeds will be donated to Mission Backpack as described above.

You may enter the drawing by PayPal to:
[email protected]

-or-

Terry Landrum
103 DuncanWoods Rd.
Oliver Springs TN 37840

Please make a note of the following for any donation:
Full name
Full Address
ArboristSite ID

Good luck to all participants,

ole joat

Last edited:
My little girl watched this video and said Paul and his saw. I told her it wasn't and I don't think she believed me. She tells me everytime she sees a saw without a bar it broken. She's just a hair over 2 and points out tractors, dumptrucks, cows, horses, and big trucks to us. My wife doesn't think this is as funny as I do. :msp_rolleyes:

That sounds good to me. If im as good as Brad then i must be livin right! Becca and I are big buddies though.

Terry;

Do I make the money order out to Mission Mission Backpack Ministries?
Thanks, Paul

total to date is $470, keep them coming guys this is a genuinely good cause

Here's the raffle MS460 in Oak. It does pretty good for a bone stock saw with a 28" B&C. You just can't lean on it much. Let it do it's thing and it does fine.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mt4HCw9rU4c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Thats awesome Brad. Cant wait till ya get done with her. Im tryin to figure on how many tickets i wanna buy.......because I really wanna win that saw! :) For the 3rd cut, she sounds great. You really got her singin

Here's where I hope to get with this saw. This is my 440 with a 460 top end done just like I plan to do this one.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25Y-ln142vE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's where I hope to get with this saw. This is my 440 with a 460 top end done just like I plan to do this one.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25Y-ln142vE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pure sexy. I tell ya I have no doubt that 460 your doing will be fantastic. Whomever get's her will be a very happy camper.

If by some stroke of luck I win the saw, I'll donate another 50 bucks when I receive it. But I doubt I'll win it. I don't think I ever won anything in my life.

I was in a raffle at a hunting expo for a new Browning A-bolt Medallion 300 win mag. The ticket stub I had was one number away from the winning number they called. :mad2: Like, mine was 124 and the winner was 123. :D

Latest posts

Back