Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to buy my tickets at the GTG, that way i can hopefully have more to spend. I would bet that most of the guys that show up will also buy then. This is a really great thing you all are doing and my hats off to all those involved!

I'm guessing the cutoff will be before then in order to facilitate preparations for the drawing. I really don't know though. That'll be up to Joatmon and Terry. So when is the actual drawing?

the drawing will be the day of the gtg. there are real actual cards with the name of the donator on them that will be in a jar for one of the attending as members to reach in and draw out a name. every 10 bucks that is donated has a card with the name on it placed in the jar every night. this raffle"will" go off without a hitch. build off day if you want to buy a ticket i will give you a card for every 10 bucks you hand me and you can put your name on the card and drop in the drawing jar. we will take donations up to the time that the drawing takes place.

the drawing will be the day of the gtg. there are real actual cards with the name of the donator on them that will be in a jar for one of the attending as members to reach in and draw out a name. every 10 bucks that is donated has a card with the name on it placed in the jar every night. this raffle"will" go off without a hitch. build off day if you want to buy a ticket i will give you a card for every 10 bucks you hand me and you can put your name on the card and drop in the drawing jar. we will take donations up to the time that the drawing takes place.

Nice. That will indeed help maximize profits. Now if I can only hold up my end of the bargain and make it place well:)

Very nice gesture gentlemen. If you would like another prize donated please just ask. I would be willing to donate any steel modified muffler to the cause, for any model saw. (except 090's 084's and any other hard to locate saw mufflers.)

And Mr. Landrum, just ordered 5 tickets. And will order more with every item that goes through that "auction" site after today.

I fully support this cause and thank you guys for doing the raffle.

God Bless.

Scott.

The saw is apart. A nice find...... it has a Mahle topend:clap: Here are the stock specs.

Exhaust - 101°
Transfers - 121°
Intake - 73°
Squish - .026"

I'm leaving on vacation Friday afternoon. I hope to be able to leave the P&C with Nik to do the popup. I know he's mighty busy with work right now though.

were up to $780, dont be shy guys this is for a good cause let alone the chance at a few nice saws.

Houston, we have a piston! I bought three pistons for other model saws and found a winner:clap: We saw the mailman as we were pulling out of the drive, leaving on vacation. We got the package from him and I went back home to get my calipers. Yup, that's CAD!!! We're on I-65 South, headed to Goodletsville, TN tonight, and then onto Century, FL tomorrow morning. I'm getting anxious to build this saw now!

rudedog,now thats how you step up in a big way. thank you kind sir we have now hit the $1000 mark thanks to your donation of 200.. so now i challenge someone else to one up the largest single donation as of yet....woohooo you da man randell

rudedog,now thats how you step up in a big way. thank you kind sir we have now hit the $1000 mark thanks to your donation of 200.. so now i challenge someone else to one up the largest single donation as of yet....woohooo you da man randell

Thank you for your kind words. However, I find it is easy to give the money as opposed to all of the work that will go into this.

Latest posts

Back