Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rudedog,now thats how you step up in a big way. thank you kind sir we have now hit the $1000 mark thanks to your donation of 200.. so now i challenge someone else to one up the largest single donation as of yet....woohooo you da man randell

Hey,,,,,, Im not done yet,,,,

In fact,,,,, I'M JUST GETTING,,,,,, Warmed up

Last edited:
I just finally made a monetary contribution. I bought several pistons searching for the one I wanted to use in this build. I sold one that I wasn't using and put it towards a few tickets. Come on guys, let's get some momentum going on this raffle! We can do better than this:clap:

yeah, we are just to the point of what the opening bid was and since we switched to a raffle to make more for this fantastic cause, it is time to put it into high gear.

In my mind, $2000 should be the minimum goal for where we need to end up so we are about half way there.

I gave in and started getting rid of parts since bush hogging season will start soon and I don't have time to work on anything except to get everything ready for mowing. I have learned I am better at working on tractors than saws. So all the money from parts will go to this cause.

Terry what I have is on the way.

I gave in and started getting rid of parts since bush hogging season will start soon and I don't have time to work on anything except to get everything ready for mowing. I have learned I am better at working on tractors than saws. So all the money from parts will go to this cause.

Terry what I have is on the way.

I gotcha, and the one below this post.

Last edited:
Back