Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone that would be willing to volunteer making up some decals for everyone involved in this build? It would need to be someone good with a tool like Photoshop. I believe what we have in mind is avitars and/or AS usernames. For example, I would use my avitar and Snellerized. I think Nik would want his avitar and username. The other guys involved can use what they would like. I'm thinking clear vinyl with printed color would be nice. Those bubbled acrylic decals would be even cooler, like the XP on a Husky air filter cover.

Is there anyone that would be willing to volunteer making up some decals for everyone involved in this build? It would need to be someone good with a tool like Photoshop. I believe what we have in mind is avitars and/or AS usernames. For example, I would use my avitar and Snellerized. I think Nik would want his avitar and username. The other guys involved can use what they would like. I'm thinking clear vinyl with printed color would be nice. Those bubbled acrylic decals would be even cooler, like the XP on a Husky air filter cover.

Brad, how many different people? Everyone who bought tickets? I think it would be easier for the church to send out a form thank you letter.

Brad, how many different people? Everyone who bought tickets? I think it would be easier for the church to send out a form thank you letter.

No, just those involved in the build, kind of Nascar style. that would be Joatmon, myself, Nik, Terry, and the name of the charity, Mission Backpack. Hopefully, there won't be room for everyones name that buys a ticket:)

No, just those involved in the build, kind of Nascar style. that would be Joatmon, myself, Nik, Terry, and the name of the charity, Mission Backpack. Hopefully, there won't be room for everyones name that buys a ticket:)

So your going to put all the stickers on one saw (my saw that I am going to win) ? Or these stickers going to go to the members for their saws?

You might want to make up one of those dealer stickers with the event and names of all members of the backpack team. Black on silver.

I think that would look cool.

Hey guys I'm in for $100 and glad to be part of such a good cause!

You just got jumping in with both feet rep, very cool man.

I have a Vinyl Plotter and can Plot out some pretty small letters (if you end up needing to go that way) I can't do the Fancy multi colored stuff, But I can do Chrome :). If you decide you need to do it with Vinyl decals let me know (it is seven year vinyl) I have most colors & chrome. PM me, I haven't had time to be on here much lately so I have missed a bunch of this thread. (but I don't plan on missing the event :) )

I have a Vinyl Plotter and can Plot out some pretty small letters (if you end up needing to go that way) I can't do the Fancy multi colored stuff, But I can do Chrome :). If you decide you need to do it with Vinyl decals let me know (it is seven year vinyl) I have most colors & chrome. PM me, I haven't had time to be on here much lately so I have missed a bunch of this thread. (but I don't plan on missing the event :) )

I got him for the offer. :rock:

Talk about some MAJOR MAJOR port widening!!! This is almost scary, lol. Definately going to be getting a good beveling. The outer lines are skirt edges, and the inner lines are intended port width of 70% of bore diameter.

IMG7524-M.jpg

IMG7525-M.jpg

IMG7526-M.jpg

IMG7529-M.jpg

IMG7528-M.jpg

Back