New Saw poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new saw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since it is not my money...
I would say get the following..

4 GLOCK 30s (just love the .45 ACP)

HUSKY 3120 (Ported by Brad) with a 72" bar

4 cases of Milwaukee's Best

If you must get something German, get some Old Volvos to shoot at...

Sweedish girls are way hotter than German girls!!
If he gets that much Milwaukee's Best then he better get a pallet load of toilet paper!

i cant divuldge 2 much info on it but i am for sure going to give it a work out while its in my posession. husky has took the bar and jacked it way up.

i cant divuldge 2 much info on it but i am for sure going to give it a work out while its in my posession. husky has took the bar and jacked it way up.

I know you said your lips are sealed about this but you DEFINATELY have my curiosity peaked!!....i voted gun mike. Only because i dont think any saws listed are your cup of tea lol. You seem to be a 90cc guy. So i say get a gun and hold out for a 661

I ain't gonna' try to pry anything out of you, but this will impact my future (fill in the #)-saw plan.

Well I found out I can't view the poll through tapatalk:msp_angry:

Lots more votes then I figured. I'm still up on the fence on the saw over a gun. I've got a small stash of reloading supplies to get me another 1500 rounds loaded. Maybe I should get a few more. I've been wanting a Nightforce scope to go along with some of the rifles I have now. So many choices so little money:msp_w00t:

Randy I'll give you a half a quart of belray and a half eaten turkey sammich for that 461 there:jester:

I've been wanting to get an AR pistol. I think that would be a lot of fun in a short package to shoot steel out to 100 yards or so.

Voted for beer and ammo seeing as though it was the only substances in your poll I had expertise in.

Just got my new 365xt 20" from a dealer for $ 565 no tax no shipping. Merry Christmas to me ! Now I have to keep the wood flowing to keep away from the propane heat to prove to the wife it was a good investment !

Slapped a 28" on her as I have a 455 20" already. I'm just a landowner and woodcutter so this is all I need. I have some big Bull/ digger pines to take down and the 455/20" was just a little too small. I respect a good Stihl but for my situation, the value of these 2 huskies are hard to beat.

I'm new to the forum but really appreciate reading about all the all the advice from you guys...I was having oiler problems with the 455 and by reading posts on the site I found my problem was indeed a mangled up plastic gear. Got the part and I'm now good to go...Saved me a few bucks as I don't have a good saw shop near by and for something like that I'd rather fix it myself.

Thanks to everyone for helping us novices out... I say I'm a novice cause even though I was a licensed faller for the USFS, that was 35 years ago and the old metal homelites are all we used in my department back in the day. I got away from it and now that I'm back cutting wood, it's a whole different world, back in my day there was no chain brakes or plastic on a saw. But those old metal saws were heavy as h@ll !

Anyway, This is a great site and I'm happy I found it...Happy Holidays to all !

Latest posts

Back