People are stupid.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did away with "the white sheets" here a few years ago: too easily stained, and a ***** to clean.

I'm Not really in to looking scary.

I bet you have one of these
View attachment 385945

I hope you are never in a situation where you wish you'd been armed.

I Hope You Have a Great Day SlowP

Hmmm, don't know why I looked at this thread. I have no tacky signs on my property--period. Not even a No Trespassing sign. Nobody bothers me. And, I don't think "arming" means you are going to come out ahead. You ever killed anybody? I haven't, and I'd be having quite a debate in my head before I ever pulled a gun out. That's how it should be. Life should not be so cheap.

Nope, I don't have such a sign nor do I strut about proclaiming I have guns (to steal). Guns are not toys. Guns are a messy, final answer. There's no going back once you kill somebody.

I agree with HS. If you are living in a horrible place, move. Affordable or not, move. After all, you are willing to kill for your family, why not go down a bit in the financial part if it means a better place? Just don't move here. We don't need a bunch of paranoid people with bad backs from carrying unbalanced weight.

And yes, I plan on having a wonderful day. I slept well last night. That usually means the day will be good.

I lost an argument with a waiter once who insisted the 12 ounce steak was a better deal than the 1 pound steak, as it was cheaper. Everybody knows there are 12 ounces in a pound.
thats ridiculous!! everyone knows there is 128 ounces in a gallon that weighs a pound. lol. jk.

A woman I work with ordered 3/4 of a pound a cheese...yes only a woman would order that amount...the kid behind the counter gave her 0.34 pounds and said that was three fourths. She got what she deserved for not ordering a half or full pound. lol
lol. ya!! I cant find a flaw in that one!!!! lol.

nor do I strut about proclaiming I have guns (to steal).
ya i totally agree with you, cause i think all criminals look for the house with the most guns, that way they can break in and steal some guns. makes sense to me!! lol.

I don't think "arming" means you are going to come out ahead.
No it don't... I agree.
"Coming out ahead" is more about willingness and mindset... but if someone is shootin' at ya', your chances of "coming out ahead" is significantly improved if'n ya' can shoot back‼

Guns are not toys.
I agree again... guns are not toys, they are extremely useful and versatile tools.

Guns are a messy, final answer.
"Messy" depends on the application... and your perception of it.
They are not the "final answer"... but the answer they offer as an option may be "final".

There's no going back once you kill somebody.
Pretty much the point... don't ya' think??

After reading on here that the local parts store was the place to get a Mighty Vac I thought I would go take a peek. Walked up to the part counter and asked for one that would do both pressure and vac. He turned around and grabbed one and said here this one does both. I am getting old enough to take my time and look things over before opening my mouth but something didn't look right, I didn't have my glasses. I gave it back to him and said I believe this one doesn't do both. He grabbed it back while saying it does both, I calmly said show me. I could plainly see the gauge only went one way, nothing on the box about making pressure and the price was too low. The guy was getting more pissed by the moment so I said goodbye and went down the road to Napa and got it there. Once again I can piss someone off and not mean to.

I have carried a gun all my life. Things are changing in any place you live. My daughter they never lock there doors but it is moving that way. It's nice to just get out of your truck and leave the keys in itthe keys The world is changing. I bought 6 acres for storage and theybroke in the shop striped the copper out and tried to dig one of the septic tanks up. In st. Lois mo there were 186 killing this year I live a 100 miles away it will be on us shortly in time it will be every where.

I lost an argument with a waiter once who insisted the 12 ounce steak was a better deal than the 1 pound steak, as it was cheaper. Everybody knows there are 12 ounces in a pound.
Perhaps he had worked in a jewelry store before the waiter gig. A pound of gold is 12 oz. Therefore a pound of feathers (or steak) actually weighs more than a pound of gold.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_weight

Hmmm, don't know why I looked at this thread. I have no tacky signs on my property--period. Not even a No Trespassing sign. Nobody bothers me. And, I don't think "arming" means you are going to come out ahead. You ever killed anybody? I haven't, and I'd be having quite a debate in my head before I ever pulled a gun out. That's how it should be. Life should not be so cheap.

Nope, I don't have such a sign nor do I strut about proclaiming I have guns (to steal). Guns are not toys. Guns are a messy, final answer. There's no going back once you kill somebody.

I agree with HS. If you are living in a horrible place, move. Affordable or not, move. After all, you are willing to kill for your family, why not go down a bit in the financial part if it means a better place? Just don't move here. We don't need a bunch of paranoid people with bad backs from carrying unbalanced weight.

And yes, I plan on having a wonderful day. I slept well last night. That usually means the day will be good.

You will never pass your genes on.. SLOWP, THATS ENOUGH FOR ME :) ..

We all win!!, and you..

:(

You lose..

Latest posts

Back