Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bet mine's more of a pos than yours! lololol but I did buy it new in 1989...

LOL! Mine is a 93 mirage with a bent primer hood, no headliner, rust all in the roof, smashed rh trunk area, many missing interior panels, a terribley faded spolier. Gets 32 mpg though.:clap:

Real hard to pick up girls in this thing.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I should try and trade in my old 360 and if they offer less than $100 trade in value I am otta there.

Car dealers do it, why not saw dealers?

So it's devolved to this?

A 'whose POS vehicle is a bigger POS' contest?

I reckon I'm in, my least POSy one hasn't wanted to fire up the last few days... it must sense that I've been thinking of getting a couple more.

Oh well, we currently have 3 other POS (with over 200,000) that all usually run & drive fine., and the one I might get next week is a 200k + POS built with Finest German Craftsmanship™ ('79 300D Kombiwagen) just like my Stihl saws.

AOD: $55 for that 361, final offer.

LOL! Mine is a 93 mirage with a bent primer hood, no headliner, rust all in the roof, smashed rh trunk area, many missing interior panels, a terribley faded spolier. Gets 32 mpg though.:clap:

Real hard to pick up girls in this thing.:cry: :cry: :cry:

you win.:greenchainsaw:

Mine's a 4x4 Mazda B2600i... gets 18 on GOOD DAY :mad: ... dented to all heck from chucking wood at it, and missing it now and then.. Back window broken out, plastic and duct tape... a valve sticks now and then; Clutch master cylinder ""intermittent; idles like a bad diesel (no, I'm not spending $132 to fix it.. ) lololol

My friend puts towels on the floor of his powder-puff cars so the carpets don't get dirty. My wife puts a towel on the seat of my truck so SHE doesn't get dirty...:greenchainsaw:
I don't know what her problem is - there's just a little old bar oil in the sheepskin cover...

you win.:greenchainsaw:

Mine's a 4x4 Mazda B2600i... gets 18 on GOOD DAY :mad: ... dented to all heck from chucking wood at it, and missing it now and then.. Back window broken out, plastic and duct tape... a valve sticks now and then; Clutch master cylinder ""intermittent; idles like a bad diesel (no, I'm not spending $132 to fix it.. ) lololol

My friend puts towels on the floor of his powder-puff cars so the carpets don't get dirty. My wife puts a towel on the seat of my truck so SHE doesn't get dirty...:greenchainsaw:
I don't know what her problem is - there's just a little old bar oil in the sheepskin cover...

LOLOLOLOL!!! I think XJ just beat both of us.:cheers:

I can't believe this is even a topic 10 pages long. I mean really the reason for this thread is childish. 35 bucks is a good price if he took it he agreed. Enough said. Leave it be! :censored:

I can't believe this is even a topic 10 pages long. I mean really the reason for this thread is childish. 35 bucks is a good price if he took it he agreed. Enough said. Leave it be! :censored:

So, you read it all:)

Back