What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it either, but I'm old and grumpy and never like changes unless they're an improvement! :(

Anyone know how to make AS come up full screen, strip down the middle sucks.

I got it thanks to woodchucker

Last edited:
As stated earlier, the brightness seems to be less harsh (or my eyes are adjusting). Also, the site loads super fast!:rock:

Man,,i gotta say this whole thing sucks..
strated reading the thread posted by that whiner woodchucker and it all crashed out on me..
this sucks !!!!!

:mad:Not very happy about this. I can't find any thing, my user page is all f'd up. I hope this doesn't last too long.

Well, I for one don't like this newisch style AS. I am for change if it's an improvement, but this thing is ten steps backwards, and have no intention to get acquainted to it. It was big fun untill now because I liked many posters here, as well as the format. The new colors look really gay if you ask me.

I think I am done with AS for a while.

Happy New Year to all and so long !

Roland

Sorry to hear that Roland. Unfortunately I was thinking the same thing.

I hope everyone who hates it finds another forum and goes away for good.

Really eh? Hopefully your not serious. Because if this forum had to rely on people like you to sustain, it would be in serious trouble.

Call me a whiner if you must, I used to spend sometimes upward of a couple hours at a time on here. Now I can't spend more then a few minutes without my eyes hurting. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: Hope they like this place with no members.

tumblr_ldaxriqbZf1qz72v7o1_500.jpg

Back