• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Finally have all my saws to cover most trees

Jared31

Jared31

ArboristSite Operative
Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
I have eleven saws right now. I do not take all of them to every job. I usually take two a 60 cc for limbing and a 100 cc for cutting. The smaller saws can still cut up to 48'' but would rather not use them for that. Having a wide variety , but for me two at a time works well. If I stash a couple of saws in the woods I still need at least one backup. Thanks

Remle

Remle

ArboristSite Operative
I don’t think so! First you don’t have a decent milling saw, and ideally you should have a backup as well. Second, where’s your electric saw? They’re just the thing for cutting indoors, after dark or cleaning up storm debris and again ideally you should have a backup. Third, what about a top handle saw? Someday you might need one and probably a backup as well. Fourth, I don’t see any parts saws or project saws. You gotta have a few of those in case your backup saws have problems.

Nosirree, I don’t think you’re even close to having all the saws you need.

catbuster

catbuster

Catskinner. And buster.
Most trees for sure. You probably can cover a whole bunch of trees. More than you think if you’re patient and think before you start bucking.

My three saws look different, but hey, it’s up to you.

kjalaska

kjalaska

ArboristSite Member
Sounds like you have it covered for your particular needs. I can remember many years ago, being so poor, factory worker raising kids, all I had was a 1 saw plan! It was an Echo 500EVL, used it for everything! I’m now fortunate enough to have multiple saws in the 50-60-70cc sizes and can rotate saws. Always take 3 or 4 saws to the woods in case of break down. Always good to have back ups.