Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end date of the drawing has been extended to April 3rd at 12am. Drawing will be held April 6th at 10 am at the home of manyhobies. His daughter will be drawing the tickets. Thank you to all that have helped manyhobies with his recovery.

Only 1 week left to get your tickets. Don't miss out on these great prizes.

:clap: Extra time! Thank you! Dontation made

How much have we raised so far? And how are you feeling Dan? Hope all is well.

Thanks for asking! I'm doing okay, if I remember to act wimpy! I pick up our little girl tonight and paid for it. But, it was worth it!:hmm3grin2orange: She liked it.

Last I looked tonight it was just under 1500 after the wepay services plus I have one check at home from a member.

https://www.wepay.com/donations/manyhobies-accident

Derbyguy, thanks so much for heading this up!

And to all of you guys who have given words of encouragement and donated your hard earned money to a guy and his family most of you haven't or will never meet! Thank you! :rock: So far you guys have scraped together $1,535.00! We're encouraged!

2 days left to get your tickets to show your support for manyhobies. Thank you to everyone that has already shown there support with either a donation or the kind words and prayers for his recovery.

2 days left to get your tickets to show your support for manyhobies. Thank you to everyone that has already shown there support with either a donation or the kind words and prayers for his recovery.

Praying everyone here has a Blessed Easter, and doesn't OD on chocolate and stuff.

Try to mix in a Peep or two.

Thanks for asking! I'm doing okay, if I remember to act wimpy! I pick up our little girl tonight and paid for it. But, it was worth it!:hmm3grin2orange: She liked it.

https://www.wepay.com/donations/manyhobies-accident

Derbyguy, thanks so much for heading this up!

And to all of you guys who have given words of encouragement and donated your hard earned money to a guy and his family most of you haven't or will never meet! Thank you! :rock: So far you guys have scraped together $1,535.00! We're encouraged!

I gave you some Mooberizer reps. :msp_wink:

Tonight at midnight the raffle ends. I believe I have gotten everyone there numbers. If not pm me and I will get them to you before Saturdays drawing with manyhobies.

If you and Jer win, I can supply a gift certificate to "The Golden Corral" in lieu of a saw. I know how it is feeding growing children. :rock:

Sounds like a great deal. I don't really like them loud saw things.

Latest posts

Back